Windows .exe Unable to connect to Feed the beast ultimate (1.1.1) server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawdoggy

Jul 29, 2019
Having issues connecting to my server which is currently running Feed the Beast Ultimate 1.1.1 after updating my client to 1.1.2. I'm currently using daddycheese hosting and have been using their automatic updating Feed the beast Ultimate jar.

The weird thing with this is I realize that things are for whatever reason lagging behind with the server being updated, so the most logical solution would be to roll back my client to 1.1.1 and await for my server to be updated. After rolling back and launching Ultimate 1.1.1 I am still getting the same error, looking at the mods being loaded when I launch the pack in the previous version it seems to be loaded the newly updated mods.

modlistwrong.png
Aside from all this I've been in constant communication with the support system that daddycheese has in place and have had no luck in getting my server to update, they stated something about potentially losing world files and player files, and that they had issues that needed future intervention. Not sure what that means. After searching the internet on ways to fix my client side problems connecting I haven't found anything thus far, if anyone has any information on why my launcher won't load the older mods please do share. Also keep in mind I did completely delete my client files and folders and reinstalled which did not fix the issue. Theres something I'm missing here hopefully some of you smart fellas know something about this.

Thanks in advance
-lawdoggy

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Look here for the changes from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2. The changes were not much. The version you probably want is 1.0.1 That is the previous recommended version before 1.1.1 You could also try 1.0.2 Look here for info on the changes there.

Lawdoggy

Jul 29, 2019
I have tried running older versions, I think I've downloaded and tried to run all the mod pack versions I have access to via the launcher. It seems like it doesn't matter which pack I try to run it still is loading the newer versions of the mods. Currently I'm just updating my server manually to the most recent version which I've saved as a last resort type thing due to my lack of knowledge in that area. But iif this doesn't work I'll re download all the other versions and try that route again. Thanks for the reply!

Lawdoggy

Jul 29, 2019
I updated my servers mod files manually and now everything is peachy. It was a bit more simple then I thought.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
i presume you have FTB access @ daddycheese.
Ifso you only need to do the following:

1) Make a backup of your world and configfolder
2) did you make the backup?
3) Delete the config, coremods and mods folders
4) download the new serverfiles to your pc from the website
5) Extract the serverfiles
6) Upload the serverfiles through FTP
7) Start the server
8) Enjoy

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
cpw.mods.fml.common.DuplicateModsFoundException
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.identifyDuplicates(Loader.java:382)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.identifyMods(Loader.java:339)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:470)
You didn't do what i asked you to do
You forgot to do point 3

Status
Not open for further replies.