Umm, Help?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Denzien

Jul 29, 2019
Im playing with Direwolf's pack, and I have been following Xisuma's LP through FTB to learn how to play, it's been going pretty smoothly, but the rotary macerator doesn't seem to be in it, at all, I'm not sure weather if it's just not showing up in NEI, or if it's not in the pack, or if it's playing up somehow

I know I'm not using the same pack as Xisuma (as I don't have GregTech, they do)

So any help? If it's a problem with the pack I'm using can you tell me witch pack to use, and how I can possibly transfer my Direwolf world over to the new pack.

Thanks
~Denzien

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
DW20's pack doesn't have Advanced Machines? Yup, just looked. Doesn't seem to have it, but I don't think it's supposed to. At least, it's not in the change log at all. Perhaps DW20 will add it later.

Well, you could always add it yourself.

Denzien

Jul 29, 2019
AH Ok, I thought it would be with IC, ok thanks, I'll do that :D

(any other mods I should consider adding?)

EDIT: is there anyway of putting my world in the mindcrack pack area? (I'm guessing that's what they are using)

Darkblock306

Jul 29, 2019
Gregtech, and disable the hard recipes. I disable everything it changes in IC and just have it for the extra machines.

Denzien

Jul 29, 2019
It's ok, I manually installed Advanced Machines, but realized the mindcrack version had a bunch of stuff I wanted in it (mainly twilight forest) so I just moved my world over (the mindcrack pack doesn't have anything in it that would cause me to have to create a new world if I converted would it?)

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
(the mindcrack pack doesn't have anything in it that would cause me to have to create a new world if I converted would it?)
GregTech ores and, uh... Oil Sand and Crude Oil from Traincraft. The Traincraft stuff isn't worth making a new world over as only some of its trains use diesel and I've heard (but have not tested) that you can make diesel from sugarcane.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
What Silvas said. Shouldn't be much of a problem unless you've already explored a really large area of your existing world. The Gregtech/Traincraft worldgen should be added to newly loaded chunks (and, of course, Mystcraft ages).

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
I'm thinking Direpack will add less buggy versions of advanced machines and twilight forest when they come out. (along with logistics pipes II)

TF dislikes the redpower worldgen a little, and the advanced machines are somewhat whacked...

In terms of adding ports of the above yourself, if Direpack add a different version it may cause a few issues.