Open Server Ultra Mindcrack | [Mindcrack V8.3.2][1.4.7][50 Slots] | NO-WL | Survival | Towny | Teamspeak 3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Ultrasurvival Mindcrack
Feed the beast, Survival. We have it all!
Friendly Community, 50 slots!

Server IP:play.ug-clan.com
Teamspeak Server:ts.ug-clan.com
Ultrasurvivalis a new Mindcrack Feed the Beast server, and we are looking for great people to join in and help us make this server really amazing! Ultrasurvival is a 50 slot server for now although we can make more slots depending on how large the community gets. Join us today for endless fun, and to get involved in a great community!
We are currently running Towny and LWC for protection.

Server Spawn:
7iJ9NnL.jpg

Server Rules:
Golden Rule: Be mature and responsible... Please, use common sense at all times. This includes spawn killing.
Griefing will not be tolerated! Violators will be banned on sight.
No use of X-Ray or other in-game cheats/exploits, use of these will lead to permanent ban.
Spamming and or advertising is not allowed, and has stern consequences.
No duping if caught there will be severe consequences.

Banned Items in the overworld:
Nuclear Reactors are only allowed if proper blast proofing has been established
Wand of Equal Trade
Wand of Excavation
Mining Laser
All Turtles
Letters
Server Shops:

There are regular and VIP shops, type /warp shops or /warp marketplace
Shops start at $3000 and there is no fee after the initial price

Server IP:play.ug-clan.com

Last edited:

caluf

Jul 29, 2019
sounds good. I'm logging on now, but turtles being banned is a bit odd. 1. most people don't know how to program/use them but they are extremely useful. 2. they are a important part of the game since quarry's are hard to make. and 3. why are they banned?
also an item to add to the ban list is the canvas bag. it can dupe items, and since it is so easy to get it's very easy also.

Ps. this should be under the direwoilf server promotion page. not mindcrack

Sample_X

Jul 29, 2019
AWSOME server nice admins and owners with also great grief protection for modded blocks needing protection.

Proskye

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back online
New Server Address: play.ug-clan.com
TeamSpeak IP: ts.ug-clan.com

Hop on the server and lets have some fun!
OH and if we get 20 people on we just might have a drop party! :)

DerpyRex

Jul 29, 2019
Usmcsnipes I have been banned for no reason after I got grieved on xmas eve plz unban me or tell me why
My message just said ban hammer spoken