Open Server Ultra-Gaming Monster [24/7][MyTown][Teamspeak 3]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

johnnymac17

Jul 29, 2019
Ultra-Gaming Monster Server
Feed the beast, Survival. We have it all!
Friendly Community, 50 slots!​
Server IP: ftb.ug-clan.com
Teamspeak Server: ts.ug-clan.com

This is a brand new Monster Feed the Beast server, and we are looking for great people to join in and help us make this server really amazing! Its a 50 slot server for now although we can make more slots depending on how large the community gets. Join us today for endless fun, and to get involved in a great community!
We are currently running MyTown for protection.

Server Spawn:

Server Rules:
Golden Rule: Be mature and responsible... Please, use common sense at all times.
Griefing will not be tolerated! Violators will be banned on sight.
No use of X-Ray or other in-game cheats/exploits, use of these will lead to permanent ban.
Spamming and or advertising is not allowed, and has stern consequences.
No duping if caught there will be severe consequences.

Banned Items in the overworld:
All Florbs
Open Blocks Crane
World Anchors (Chunk Loader Alternative)
Server IP: ftb.ug-clan.com
GasCraft Disabled. All other mods Enabled

We also have a Mindcrack FTB Server at play.ug-clan.com

Last edited:
Reactions: HausCraft

HausCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Can i join, i am a youtuber and have been looking for a good ftb server for a long time now?

johnnymac17

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully by the end of the night the whitelist will be off, we had to fix a few things before making it 100% public

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
There you are, I've been wondering what happened to the DW20 server. If there's still whitelist, be sure to add me.

johnnymac17

Jul 29, 2019
We are currently putting together a hub server which should hopefully be up in the upcoming week or two.