Whitelist Server Ultimate | Whitelist | Small Community | Mature | 20 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

quazre0

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: quazre0
Mod Experience: hours upon hours of play time
About Yourself: i may be a bit messy, but i know what im doing. my ftb ultimate server i used to play on recently got taken down, im looking for a new server with a small community like this one. i will only join if my friend happyangry from my old server can come with me.
How long have you played mine craft?: since beta 1.8.1
Do you / Will you use Skype: yes
Have you been banned before?: not to my knowledge
If so why?: N/A

ggoats

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: HappyAngry
Mod Experience: Been enjoying FTB since the Beta A pack became popular with the MindCrack guys. Prior to that I did a lot of toying around with Tekkit and various combinations of mods.
About Yourself: I'm a mostly laid back, generally friendly sort of guy, and I'm willing to help other people with their problems (provided their problem isn't "need free stuff plz"). The server I was on up until today vanished, so my friend quazre0 and I are looking to join a new one. He and I are a team, I don't intend to play on a server without him.
How long have you played minecraft?: Been playing on and off since Survival Test.
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yup. As long as people are polite enough to warn me before sending contact requests or trying to call.
Have you been banned before?: Nope.

envison

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: quazre0
Mod Experience: hours upon hours of play time
About Yourself: i may be a bit messy, but i know what im doing. my ftb ultimate server i used to play on recently got taken down, im looking for a new server with a small community like this one. i will only join if my friend happyangry from my old server can come with me.
How long have you played mine craft?: since beta 1.8.1
Do you / Will you use Skype: yes
Have you been banned before?: not to my knowledge
Ingame Name: HappyAngry
Mod Experience: Been enjoying FTB since the Beta A pack became popular with the MindCrack guys. Prior to that I did a lot of toying around with Tekkit and various combinations of mods.
About Yourself: I'm a mostly laid back, generally friendly sort of guy, and I'm willing to help other people with their problems (provided their problem isn't "need free stuff plz"). The server I was on up until today vanished, so my friend quazre0 and I are looking to join a new one. He and I are a team, I don't intend to play on a server without him.
How long have you played minecraft?: Been playing on and off since Survival Test.
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yup. As long as people are polite enough to warn me before sending contact requests or trying to call.
Have you been banned before?: Nope.

Accepted Whitelisting now. Still reviewing other apps out of town untill sunday.

Chrisizcool

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application (Applications Open)
Ingame Name: Chrisizzcool
Mod Experience: i use to own my own server
About Yourself: I run track and field and love to play ftb with a awesome community!
How long have you played minecraft?: A little over a year now.
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yes
Have you been banned before?: Nope
If so why?: Never banned.

Matt12345y

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: matt12345y
Mod Experience: Thaumcraft, Industrialcraft, Buildcraft.
About Yourself: My name is Matt and I currently am looking for a Feed The Beast server to play on with a nice mature community. My skills are mainly in building, redstone, and machinery. I will be on the server most of the day because I love all of the new things in Feed The Beast, and that they take more than 1 procedure to craft. I'm not the type of guy that joins the server and not talk to people and do my own things. If anyone needs help with there setup, if they need any explaining, or even if they want to live with me. I love to help people, and basically have fun and learn the game with others.
How long have you played minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since the start of survival test
Do you / Will you use Skype: I have a Skype and if necessary I will be on
Have you been banned before?: I have always played singleplayer and have been on 2 Mindcrack inspired servers that have failed due to the owners actions
If so why?: Have Not Been Banned

If further necessary I am long time friends with HappyAngry and Quazre0, we have come from the Mindcrack servers I stated above. We are internet friends and not Irl friends.

Thank you and hope to see everyone on the server soon.

Shikatsu

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: StoneFenix
Mod Experience: Completed IC2, Thermal Expansion, Buildcraft, almost all of GregTech, fairly new to Thaumcraft, Steve's Carts and Bees. I've finished all of Tekkit and moved on to FTB.
About Yourself: I like to be cooperative and work with others. I'm also very considerate for the rules and the well-being of the community.
How long have you played minecraft?: 6 months
Have you been banned before?: No
If so why?:

bigbass1997

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: bigbass1997
Mod Experience: I have an extensive knowledge in many of the Ultimate pack mods specifically Redpower 2 and Computercraft. Along with those two mods I am also experienced with EE3, Forestry, Extra Bees, IC2, Thermal Expansion, and many others that are in the mod pack. I do admit though I am not that knowledgeable along the lines of GregTech or The Twilight Forest.
About Yourself: Now a lot of people I have met in life assume that just because I am 15 years of age, that I am not smart or mature, and I am just a whiny selfish kid who can't do anything himself. But since I do not know you I can not assume you feel that way. I would like to say that I am not in any way the person I just described above. I strive to help others in any way that my body or mind will let me. Along with that I know when I should be polite and when it is alright to have fun and joke around. When I meet new people I try to get to know them even if I don't like them at first, because they can turn out to be really cool people. So with all that said I hope that you will try to take a chance with me and accept my application to your server.
How long have you played minecraft?: I think I started playing Minecraft around the times of Alpha. Otherwise I probably started playing just as Minecraft was moved into the Beta development stage.
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yes I do have skype. I find Minecraft can be even more enjoyable when able to verbally speak with the people you are playing with, as it adds even more interaction between them and yourselves.
Have you been banned before?: Not that I can currently remember. If I am wrong I am sure that I was banned improperly as I never break any rules that a server has, even if I find those said rules stupid.

Note: If you have more questions for me and want me to prove I am who I say I am, you can find me through skype: bigbass1997 or you can read my BIO on my website: http://bigbass1997.info.tm/wordpress/?page_id=46.

FoxtrotNine

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: FoxtrotNine
Mod Experience: Went from playing Tekkit/Technic to Direwolf20's 1.2.5 playthrough modpack, after which I just started using MultiMC to make custom packs, and now I use FTB because it's easy and has 90% of what I want already. I've also poked around actually modding the game to derp around with OpenGL in an amusing environment.
About Yourself: I usually play Minecraft VIA LAN with my wife. I like cooperative play and don't really understand hardcore Minecraft PvP since this game seems so horribly ill-suited to it. That said, I enjoy helping with community builds, sharing my junk to help folks, etc. TL;DR teamwork yaaaay. In addition, I'd like to drag my wife on to play if I enjoy the server.
How long have you played minecraft?: Around a year.
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yes / Yes.
Have you been banned before?: No.
If so why?: If an explanation was required, I would personally blame Charlie Sheen.

MasterFSK

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:
  • MasterFSK
Mod Experience:
  • I played a bit of tekkit, before discovering FTB. I have been on and off on MC in 2-3? years. FTB since last summer I can assume.
About Yourself:
  • I'm a calm and reasonable person. I like having people around to talk or play with. I rarely play MC solo at all. I find it quite boring. This doesn't mean I don't like to be left alone on some occasions though. I usually find 1-2 people to team up with, build a base with them and have general fun. I also go off on my own, build my own little hideout to do more personal stuff that I personally wanna research and not be a bother to my "team". That being said, I like playing with people regardless, and will often say yes to join in on community stuff. I'm a big fan of the "social community" that both HermitCraft and MindCrack both have. Well, I think I have rambled long enough around about this now =) (As you can see, I'm also very talkative)

How long have you played Minecraft?:
  • I can't say for sure, I remember buying it around new years in... 2011? I think. it's either 2011 or 2010. i'm sorry I can't be more specific.
Do you / Will you use Skype:
  • Yeah =) I like to keep my hands on my keyboard for gaming :D (although I do like a TS or Vent that I can jump in and out of without calling people. Weird, I know I am xD )
Have you been banned before?:
  • Yes, as a matter of fact, I have.
If so why?:
  • This was due to a misunderstanding between me, a friend and a trigger happy mod. I was allowed to borrow items from a friend. A mod saw me in his house and banned me. This was later resolved by my friend and I was un-banned with an excuse from the mod.

Reactions: Joolaven

envison

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:
  • MasterFSK
  • 23 years of age
Mod Experience:

• I played a bit of tekkit, before discovering FTB. I have been on and off on MC in 2-3? years. FTB since last summer I can assume.
About Yourself:

• I'm a calm and reasonable person. I like having people around to talk or play with. I rarely play MC solo at all. I find it quite boring. This doesn't mean I don't like to be left alone on some occasions though. I usually find 1-2 people to team up with, build a base with them and have general fun. I also go off on my own, build my own little hideout to do more personal stuff that I personally wanna research and not be a bother to my "team". That being said, I like playing with people regardless, and will often say yes to join in on community stuff. I'm a big fan of the "social community" that both HermitCraft and MindCrack both have. Well, I think I have rambled long enough around about this now =) (As you can see, I'm also very talkative)

How long have you played Minecraft?:
  • I can't say for sure, I remember buying it around new years in... 2011? I think. it's either 2011 or 2010. i'm sorry I can't be more specific.

• Yeah =) I like to keep my hands on my keyboard for gaming :D (although I do like a TS or Vent that I can jump in and out of without calling people. Weird, I know I am xD )

• Yes, as a matter of fact, I have.
If so why?:

• This was due to a misunderstanding between me, a friend and a trigger happy mod. I was allowed to borrow items from a friend. A mod saw me in his house and banned me. This was later resolved by my friend and I was un-banned with an excuse from the mod.

Accepted -- Whitelisting now

envison

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: FoxtrotNine
Mod Experience: Went from playing Tekkit/Technic to Direwolf20's 1.2.5 playthrough modpack, after which I just started using MultiMC to make custom packs, and now I use FTB because it's easy and has 90% of what I want already. I've also poked around actually modding the game to derp around with OpenGL in an amusing environment.
About Yourself: I usually play Minecraft VIA LAN with my wife. I like cooperative play and don't really understand hardcore Minecraft PvP since this game seems so horribly ill-suited to it. That said, I enjoy helping with community builds, sharing my junk to help folks, etc. TL;DR teamwork yaaaay. In addition, I'd like to drag my wife on to play if I enjoy the server.
How long have you played minecraft?: Around a year.
Do you / Will you use Skype: Yes / Yes.
Have you been banned before?: No.
If so why?: If an explanation was required, I would personally blame Charlie Sheen.

Accepted adding to whitelist now

BadWolfCub

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:BadWolfCub
Mod Experience:Yes, but that was several years ago
About Yourself:I'm a working man, busy day in and out, and what free time I have I usually find myself on games. I've been playing recently on FTB servers but I have a long history and love for minecraft ever since the beta release. I've been hopping around servers with my friend Alex (quazre0) trying to find a decent community.
How long have you played minecraft?: Since Beta
Do you / Will you use Skype: I do have it, but my mic is rather unreliable
Have you been banned before?: Never

envison

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:BadWolfCub
Mod Experience:Yes, but that was several years ago
About Yourself:I'm a working man, busy day in and out, and what free time I have I usually find myself on games. I've been playing recently on FTB servers but I have a long history and love for minecraft ever since the beta release. I've been hopping around servers with my friend Alex (quazre0) trying to find a decent community.
How long have you played minecraft?: Since Beta
Do you / Will you use Skype: I do have it, but my mic is rather unreliable
Have you been banned before?: Never

Accepted adding to whitelist now

gantetsu

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Gantetsu
Mod Experience: I know how to use almost all the mods with a good degree of effectiveness (some better than others just don't ask me to name all the recipes off the top of my head :p) and I still use the wiki from time to time because come on its feed the beast everyone gets confused sometimes :p.
About Yourself: I'm a student at university and I'm pretty busy on weekdays but on weekends I'm free nine times out of ten. I've also been trying to get into youtubeing (lets plays and such) but student life get in the way a lot and I haven't gotten back into it. I've been looking for a good ftb server and with no item bans and I hope I'ive found it :D.
How long have you played minecraft?: I bought minecraft in beta 1.3. I played minecraft since survival test (through different channels; my friends mostly).
Do you / Will you use Skype: I have skype yes and I am willing to use it (I have a great mic astro a40s ftw) sadly I don't know how well talking on skype will work as lately my calls are being dropped like mad.

oninaig

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Oninaig
Mod Experience: Allmods
About Yourself: 22 y/o comp sci major spending most of my time at the uni. and enjoy my down time playing minecraft.
How long have you played minecraft?: 2 years

Joolaven

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:

Joolaven

21 years old

Mod Experience:

I played a bit of tekkit, before discovering FTB. I have been on and off on MC in 2-3? years. FTB since the beginning of the pack release.

About Yourself:

Not much to say relay i am a quiet person like to mine a lot in mincraft (don't know why but i do), i also like to build a lot of the more complex stuff from GregTec, not much more to say relay.

How long have you played minecraft?:

2-3 Years

Yes i have skype, and i will use it if i have to.

No i have not :)

If so why?:

N\A

Reactions: MasterFSK

Schematix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Schematix
Mod Experience: Quite a bit, I've played Tekkit/FTB for the past year. I wouldn't say I know everything, but not very many do. :)
Why did I choose this server: Looking for a server with minimal changes (vanilla FTB if you will) that's grief and theft free, as well as having a mature playerbase.
How long have you played minecraft?: Year and a half, total.
Do you / Will you use Skype: I frequently use Skype to chat with my two buddies; ThePistolPete and gotkaya. Pete is 16 and Kaya is 30, they'll probably follow me if I get whitelisted. I also own a microphone.
Have you been banned before?: Never been banned.

About Yourself: I'm a casual player who doesn't really seek to compete with other people. I like to build functional and aesthetically pleasing things, and I always have the urge to help build server infrastructure. It makes me happy to see another person using a public farm I built. I really enjoy looking at other people's builds and I think I'm an overall good person.

Oh, I've also built this, in case you doubt my building powers. :p http://imgur.com/a/SEHpA

Dame_xD

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application (Applications Open)
Ingame Name: Dame_xD
Mod Experience: I have been playing with FTB since it's launch
About Yourself: I am a 22 year old dad of 5 children (3 of my own and 2 step kids), I play minecraft quite alot and love learning all the new stuff in FTB! I have recently really got into all the Bee stuff and would love to make a Huge Bee factory (Or multiple hives) producing everything I'll ever need :-D
How long have you played minecraft?: Since early June 2012
Do you / Will you use Skype: I will use Skype, but I need to buy a new headset next month as mine is broke.