Ultimate Unicorn

ZET3R

Apr 29, 2020
Hello, I found this mod and I loved it too much and I tried to use it on my server to play with my friends and I install the mod on the server like any other mod (on my client too), the server starts without problems but when I try to generate I can't make the unicorn, but this mod also adds swords and armor and I can use them.
And the console always pulls this out when I try to pull a unicorn out.
Here's the link and the version is 1.12.2

Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError: Unknown entity class com.hackshop.ultimate_unicorn.mobs.EntityPegasus: EntityPegasus['Pegasus'/560, uuid='526a4117-f36b-4087-a5c2-48dd08986da3', l='world', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00, cx=0, cd=0, tl=0, v=false, d=false]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.entity.CraftEntity.getEntity(CraftEntity.java:302) ~[CraftEntity.class:cda918c]
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.getBukkitEntity(Entity.java:124) ~[vg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerHorseChest.<init>(ContainerHorseChest.java:21) ~[agg.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.passive.AbstractHorse.func_110226_cD(AbstractHorse.java:298) ~[aao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.passive.AbstractHorse.<init>(AbstractHorse.java:100) ~[aao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.entity.passive.AbstractChestHorse.<init>(AbstractChestHorse.java:29) ~[aan.class:?]
at com.hackshop.ultimate_unicorn.mobs.EntityMagicalHorse.<init>(EntityMagicalHorse.java:434) ~[EntityMagicalHorse.class:?]
at com.hackshop.ultimate_unicorn.mobs.EntityPegasus.<init>(EntityPegasus.java:17) ~[EntityPegasus.class:?]
... 26 more

LoGaL

Aug 4, 2013
Why you report your problem here and not to the guy making the mod?