[Ultimate]Stuck on "Loading world" all of a sudden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron121100

Jul 29, 2019
All of a sudden I cannot Load my world I'm stuck with the dirt background and the text "Loading world" After a while my Game crashes due to waiting for 30 minutes also this is SSP incase you didn't catch on already.

The only thing I have different is that I disabled Advanced solar panel's and GregTech I also Added Compact solar's and the NEI forestry Plugin to see how to craft Forestry Related item's,
the last thing I did was place an MFFS extractor down and run back to my base to Quit the game for the day I have tried to remove MFFS and Compact solar's and the NEI forestry plugin but that does nothing I have a pastebin log of me trying to load my world seeing im new to that stuff I don't know how to spot error's that well,

http://pastebin.com/8DbSseBc

All the help is appreciated Thank's.

Azgult

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid it looks like your save is corrupted.
Code:
java.io.EOFException
is the source error, which essentially means a file is corrupted as it ended before it was supposed to.

Fortunately, while I don't know which file is the corrupted one, since the error only happens after dimension -1 is loaded, I assume the file-corruption is there - that is to say in the nether. Hopefully you haven't really built anything there, in which case you can simply reset the nether by deleting the DIM-1 folder in your save folder.

Screw this. The guy below makes more sense.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Simple. You removed Advanced solars and added Compact solars. I'm going to guess you copied the config over from the direwolf pack. When you loaded the world, it tried to load an advanced solar panel as a compact solar panel and crashed.

Remove compact solars, load the world, which will delete all the advanced solar panels in your base, then add compact solars back in.

Cameron121100

Jul 29, 2019
Simple. You removed Advanced solars and added Compact solars. I'm going to guess you copied the config over from the direwolf pack. When you loaded the world, it tried to load an advanced solar panel as a compact solar panel and crashed.

Remove compact solars, load the world, which will delete all the advanced solar panels in your base, then add compact solars back in.
I have tried it all Nothing has worked Guess I will need to make a new world oh well now I can try a few new thing's

Cameron121100

Jul 29, 2019
Uh... huh. Did you try my original suggestion to delete the nether (DIM-1) too?
I just tried that and it worked you wont believe how happy I am thank you very much I also spent a good deal of time in the console and found out Forge messed up and Didn't load right which caused my world to corrupt Thank's a lot everyone for helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.