Ultimate Questpack Reborn!

Qcraft or No?

• Total voters
D

Deceiving

I signed up to FTB Forum just to post here xD
We just played the original and found it exciting and nicely configured.
Although i usually setup dedicated servers, as we usually have more than a few players join.
So looking forward to seeing a server version!
Well done for continuing this Mod ;)

TheGamingGeneral

Jul 29, 2019
I signed up to FTB Forum just to post here xD
We just played the original and found it exciting and nicely configured.
Although i usually setup dedicated servers, as we usually have more than a few players join.
So looking forward to seeing a server version!
Well done for continuing this Mod ;)
;)

M

Mystic_Mark

I forgot to add in my previous post that I would love to be a part of your alpha/beta testing efforts...

T

tricia.hatt

Hey if you need another beta tester I'd love to help :)

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

J

Jannikloe

Ultimate Questpack was the best modpack I have ever played. I would help you as a beta tester if you need one more. ;)

M

Mojihito

Hi i am looking to start new pack, and this one i would be interested to play.

I dont mind playing alpha/beta but i am not sure if i would give you much feedback since i only have a few hours a week to spend on minceraft.

TheGamingGeneral

Jul 29, 2019
M

_MarinusHD_

do these mods on it and do quests to:
Chocolate Quest
Battletowers
Ruins
Floating Ruins
Infernal mobs
Hexxit gear
Galacticraft core
Galacticraft planets
more planets
Extra planets

Please make this!!!!

K

Kableiz

Looking forward to this pack!

I'm currently playing the first version and so far I like how the progression goes.
Helps a lot on learning the mods.
Saddly, some quest seems to not be able to get completed.

If you need some more alpha/beta testers, I will gladly help!

sideburns910

Jul 29, 2019
I'm excited to see this also! ^-^ I've not beta tested any mods before but I'd be happy to help. Put me in Coach!

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
Really happy to see that someone would like to work on this pack. Ultimate Questpack was the only pack that i really like. It's like kitchensink pack with tons of quests, without any crazy attempt to make playing more difficult. Do you think it's possible that FTB would put this pack on Curse, because FTB launcher stop working on my computer long time ago so i'm stuck with Curse (until I format my computer) :(

Nivix

Jul 29, 2019
Noooooooooooo...... I think it died yet again.. This is the second reboot to go under.

@TheGamingGeneral, if you need help with development send me a github link or something. I originally offered @Fuuzect to help him with updating the modpack but he stopped playing MC son thereafter. The first update for alpha/beta testers doesn't have to be perfect, but if we get something pushed out it will appease the followers for a little while. You can do it! :)