Ultimate Questpack Reborn!

Qcraft or No?

• Total voters

TheGamingGeneral

Jul 29, 2019
Hello fine people of the FTB Forums!
Welcome to the official thread for the Ultimate Questpack Reborn!

The Ultimate Questpack Reborn is a complete re'configuration and thinking of the original Ultimate Questpack! (Exciting right?) @Fuuzect (Ultimate Questpack creator) has said that: "...my motivation has dropped. I have lately wanted to do something else than play Minecraft, so I need a break. Therefore I am giving permission for anyone to continue on the pack as long as they notify me.".

I have notified him (Like he asked).

On this thread I will be writing constant updates on the progress I am making with the pack, alpha/beta testing opportunity's and more!

Never heard of the Ultimate Questpack? It is a modpack based around the Hardcore Questing Mod. It makes you go through mods that you may have never looked at before if you wish to complete the book! Great for Vets but Epic for newbies

Would you like to see a official server? It would be a place for me to test new builds with any one whom is interested!

I am expecting a opportunity for alpha testing to come by the end of the month! Tell me if your interested!

FAQ:
1:
Q= When is the first release coming out?
A= No date yet but a alpha/beta build is coming at some point soon enough
2:
Q= Is there going to be a server version?
A=Yes! But only when I get to the "Beta" stage.

Last edited:
H

honzastastny

HEllo. I am reall interested. Only one question - More quests than in original ?
And i also want to test ! :D

Boqzo1

Jul 29, 2019
Cool! I look forward to extensively playing this pack and completing the quests!

M

Mystic_Mark

I am so glad that someone picked up this modpack and is updating it. I started playing the old modpack several months ago and fell in love with it. I look forward to seeing what you release...