Ultimate Pack - Flying House / Mobile House

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
Took me a while to create this, this one doesn't go over 1000 blocks.​
Took me a while to figure out a way to build it and not go over the limit :D
What do you think?​

Philonecron

Jul 29, 2019
Airships/flying houses will always be great to me, the only problem is that they can't turn. FTB really needs something that looks like the Zeppelin Mod.

Magma Cubian

Jul 29, 2019
Airships/flying houses will always be great to me, the only problem is that they can't turn. FTB really needs something that looks like the Zeppelin Mod.
I completely agree. The only problem with the zeppelin mod is that the flying parts are WAY to easy to get. I mean grab some wood, iron and a lever and your all set.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I completely agree. The only problem with the zeppelin mod is that the flying parts are WAY to easy to get. I mean grab some wood, iron and a lever and your all set.

and you often bug out of the airship, fall through the floor down to the ground, and you can start sprinting like hell to catch up to it XD

Philonecron

Jul 29, 2019
I've got several schematics for a mod like that in the works, sadly I have no programming knowledge. I may post a thread about it eventually.

Philonecron

Jul 29, 2019
Batboxes can store energy, and I think generators, furnaces, and the like still work onboard, although I'm not sure how "floating" wires (like BuildCraft and IC2) stick to panels. All blulectric things work amazingly, though.