Windows .exe Ultimate Pack Crash Upon Logging in to Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ostrich

Jul 29, 2019
FTB v.1.2.2

MC v.1.4.7, Ultimate Pack v1.0.1

Java 7 update 17 (64-bit)

Hello, a few hours ago I was playing the Ultimate Pack on a server that I've been playing on for a few days. I was doing some stuff with Redpower when the server suddenly kicked me off and FTB crashed. I restarted the launcher and tried logging back in. I was in the server for a few seconds this time not able to do anything and then it crashed again. I completely reinstalled FTB and reinstalled the newest version of Java and tried for a third time, the same thing keeps happening, a few seconds of being in the server and then I crash. The weird thing is it only seems to be happening in this multiplayer server. I can join other servers and play singleplayer fine. Could somebody please help with this, it's very frustrating not being able to play on a server with my friends.

Edit- I've tried logging in a few more times and it looks like I'm spawning halfway in the ground right before I crash, not sure if this helps but it seemed odd

Latest Crash Log: http://pastebin.com/YN3r8eXF

Draconix

Jul 29, 2019
Im having a similar problem, but I just get stuck on the loading screen.

Apparently Throwable.toString() failed to be called...
Doesn't look like our errors are similar code wise, but ultimate must be really unstable for some of us xD

[EDIT]

Nvm...
I pasted this into the additional java parameters box, and now everything is running smoothly.
Code:
-XX:PermSize=64M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M

Ostrich

Jul 29, 2019
I appreciate the advice but it didn't work, putting "-XX : PermSize=64M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M" into the java parameters box didn't really change anything. Could someone please respond with a solution soon?

Draconix

Jul 29, 2019
I appreciate the advice but it didn't work, putting "-XX : PermSize=64M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M" into the java parameters box didn't really change anything. Could someone please respond with a solution soon?
Did you actually put the space between the : and P or was that jut for the post?

Ostrich

Jul 29, 2019
The space was just so I didn't get a :p . I found out that it works on other peoples accounts just fine. I logged into my brothers account and I can play like normal. This problem is becoming more and more confusing.

Azgult

Jul 29, 2019
This might be caused by a config mismatch between you and the server. Ask an admin for a copy of their config files if you can. In particular the redpower item/block IDs are crucial! If you remember exactly what you were doing with redpower it may be possible to narrow it down even further.

Also, although it wouldn't solve the problem as it would just occur again whenever you craft whatever it was that originally caused the error (the error is definitely being caused by some item in your inventory), you could ask the server admin to delete your player file or remove items from your inventory with an NBT editor as a workaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.