Casual Server Ultimate pack 24/7 Whitelisted, 5 - 10 slots searching for members [closed]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kaasiitis

Jul 29, 2019
Server rules:
Just one: Dont be a jerk.

This is plain FTB Ultimate pack server, only thing that is modified are Nuclear explosion size, we dont have any baned items, great place for experiments and great builds. So we are targeting friendly and mature players.

About server:
8GB Ram
Locaded Europe
mc.rollin.lv
Whitelisted
Ultimate pack.

To apply:
IGN:
Reason why would you want to play on our server?:

Reactions: TNTLover

Urutta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Urutta
Reason why would you want to play on our server?: because for a long time I've been enjoying playing FTB (any versions) and also on servers in till some douche bag bored server admin started growing huge jungle and twilight robust trees everywhere and that when i decided to look for another server to play on with a great community :-D so i kinda hope its this one i've got mumble and Teamspeak raid call and Skype so if the server ever gets a place to talk together with each others i'm ready :-D

kaasiitis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Urutta
Reason why would you want to play on our server?: because for a long time I've been enjoying playing FTB (any versions) and also on servers in till some douche bag bored server admin started growing huge jungle and twilight robust trees everywhere and that when i decided to look for another server to play on with a great community :-D so i kinda hope its this one i've got mumble and Teamspeak raid call and Skype so if the server ever gets a place to talk together with each others i'm ready :-D
Acceptet :)

killkid3600

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:killkid3600
Reason why would you want to play on our server?: Need someplace to place, looks not too bad.

killers81

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:killers81
Reason why would you want to play on our server?:my last server is still up but is always shutting down so im looking for a new server iv been playing minecraft since zombies dropped feathers and played ftb since before mindcracks pack was added

Hexagon_Nicegay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hexagon_Nicegay
Age 14
Reason: i love FTB and i play it all the time. i have been playing it for 3 months now(includes direwolf20 modpack). I have been playing minecraft sience Beta 1.3(when the bed first appered). I watch Direwolf20. I realy want to play on a server

kaasiitis

Jul 29, 2019
killers81, Hexagon_Nicegay
I will add you when we will sort out Our server first huge issue, we got some random chunk error witch corrupted all map.

kaasiitis

Jul 29, 2019
killers81, Hexagon_Nicegay
Accepted :)
There is automatic world save now and automatic restart so from now on it should be fine. Still dont know what cause that chunk fail

ddmann

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ddmann
Reason why would you want to play on our server?:looking for a new server havent played in a while and yours sounds cool

TNTLover

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jokulllogi
Reason why would you want to play on our server?: havent played on a server in a while and id like to meet new players and have been looking for one.
:D

Pyriell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pyriell
Reason why would you want to play on our server?: I love FTB but playing single player feels lonely, nobody to chat with. I'm not amazing at it, but I know my way around a few of the mods (more so the ones that are in Tekkit) and I'm more than capable of learning about the mods I've not used before. And the server I have been playing on has become extremely unstable, which will hopefully be less of an issue with a smaller server.
Anything else you need to know, please ask.

AnonDoctor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheDoctorBC5
Reason why you would want to play on our server?: I haven't really played on a FTB server and I've wanted to so I was look for a good small casual server with not jerks or griefers. Yours seems like a fine server where I can have fun and meet others.

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:pibx10
Reason why would you want to play on our server?: I love playing on whitlisted servers but the one I was recently on got deleted. I am looking for a fresh start and can contribute a ton. I know a lot of the mods and am willing to work with others to get things done

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrShark12
Reason why would you want to play on our server?: I want another server I can play on (the server i am currently playing on is going down soon). Whitelist server are usually the best one (no griefing or stealing). I know about each mod pretty well too, so I can help people too.

AttackofDaBaws

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AttackofDaBaws
Reason why would you want to play on our server?: Nice small server for new beginnings.

kaasiitis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrShark12
Reason why would you want to play on our server?: I want another server I can play on (the server i am currently playing on is going down soon). Whitelist server are usually the best one (no griefing or stealing). I know about each mod pretty well too, so I can help people too.
Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1366483525][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: AttackofDaBaws
Reason why would you want to play on our server?: Nice small server for new beginnings.
Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1366483620][/DOUBLEPOST]Since we got all slots full, I will not be accepting anymore people for now.