Whitelist Server Ultimate Nexus - A 12 slot FTB Ultimate 1.1.2 Server | Whitelist | No griefing | 16+ | Mumble | EU

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nom4d

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, just a quick update. We enjoyed quite a successful launch last sunday. We've got a couple of fun and active people playing now. We're still looking for more people to join us however, so if you think you'd be a good addition to our server be sure to have a look at our opening post and apply! Also PMs have been sent out for new people who have been accepted. If you didn't get a PM then I'm afraid you didn't make the cut. Hope to hear from you all!

juju2200

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 20
Country(EU Only): Slovakia
Your experience with FTB: Minimal
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: group Projects, exploring
Do you think you'd make use of the Mumble server? (not mandatory, don't worry): probably not, don´t really like Mumble rather would go on TS/RC, but if needed then yea
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: haven´t been banned before
Have you read and do you accept the rules?: Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Bobryk98

Additional info: I´m good friends with Autista_SvK . He introduced me to the Mod & Server, and i kinda wanna explore the opportunities of this Mod.

EchoZ

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 23
Country(EU Only): Ireland
Your experience with FTB: I've had a large amount of experience with FTB now mainly using the DW20 pack, but have been playing modded minecraft for a long time. I used to play Tekkit with a few friends, but never quite got into the majority of the mod, I am now pretty well versed in all parts of the DW20 pack, but looking to move over to UltimatePack due to the use of gregtech, I want to play with the added toys and also to make things a bit harder
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: i enjoy automating things and making work areas where things such as pipes etc are hidden
Do you think you'd make use of the Mumble server? (not mandatory, don't worry): I doubt it, I play in a communal area of the house and my headphone port on my laptop is broken, so I have no access to headphones. I could use a mic, but that would be pretty useless without being able to use sound. However if I was to re-purchase (it has been lost) a Headphone -> USB jack then I probably would
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Never, don't plan on doing so either
Have you read and do you accept the rules?: Yes/No - I have
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: EchoZ89

if you could let me know that'd be great. Hoping to hear from you soon :)

Nom4d

Jul 29, 2019
PMs have been sent out once again. If you haven't heard anything you didn't make the cut I'm afraid. We still have a few slots available on the serve so you can still apply if you want to get in!

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only):22
Country(EU Only): England
Your experience with FTB: Played FTB since it was released
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I like to do complex machines and nice buildings.
Do you think you'd make use of the Mumble server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Sure
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Nope, never
Have you read and do you accept the rules?: Yes/No Yes I do accept :p Pretty straight forward rules
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: tuga999

Oh and could you pm me even if you don't accept me so I know and can start looking for another server. Thx guys

see you ingame hopefully.

Tythtyth

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 17
Country(EU Only): Portugal
Your experience with FTB: I've been playing FTB for a year. I played in a server but it had to be closed. I'm familiar with a lot of mods which include IC2, Buildcraft, TE and much more. I also have some experience with ComputerCraft programming.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I love automation so that's what I'll try to do.
Do you think you'd make use of the Mumble server? (not mandatory, don't worry): I think I wouldn't, to be honest.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Tythtyth1

I usually play with my sister, so I'd like to leave her application here since she has no account in this forum.

Age (16+ only): 16
Country(EU Only): Portugal
Your experience with FTB: A little less than a year.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I like to make things look pretty and build structures.
Do you think you'd make use of the Mumble server? (not mandatory, don't worry):
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Mafafaxb

Thank you !