[Ultimate] "Can't innoculate certain bees"?

Sartex

Jul 29, 2019
I have pure and normal Diamond, Glistening, Corroded, Rusty, Tarnished, Impregnabled, Valuable, Diligent, Emerald, and Ruby bees. Only the Corroded bees were allowed to be inoculated...
I'm trying to give my bees the Rainfall serum but it wont work. It says the same message as in the title of this topic. :l
If anyone knows why its not working, please help. Thanks! :)

ArcticDreamz

Jul 29, 2019
It may be because they already have the "Flyer" trait . ;)

EDIT : Also , where does this message show up ?

Sartex

Jul 29, 2019
Yeh. I kind of figured that out last night. :p Thanks for the help anyways, Arctic. :)
It showed up inside the machine where the "!" is.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Plus if you use the old alveary with mutators & uranium the bees are unstable & can not be edited in anyway, like the bees you can get from swarmers (-) means its limited life span, the only work around I found for this so far is to make 1-4 of the required species the mutator way & extract there traits & hope for the species from the first couple, make new bee from the serum & add max fertility to get drones for any other traits required & your good to go, far more work & a bit of luck required this way but its a work around is about all, its that or breed using chocolate & soul frames, both are far more time consuming than the old way but hey its a game & I like the challenge bees bring to the table.

Rhodan

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, I had no trouble inoculating swarmer bees. (With a little [-] symbol)
I usually inject them with max fertility to get as many drones as needed to extract the species serum.

Sartex

Jul 29, 2019
I have no problem with inoculating anymore. Its just when trying to do Thaumic Bees and bees from the Nether.

Thaumic Bees with Mutator dont work... Tried Nether Stars and still dont get anything.
Then with Nether Bees... In the overworld they only work with Desert biomes </3

ArcticDreamz

Jul 29, 2019
Do you mean Sinister , Fiendish and Demonic ?
They can only be bred in an Arid environment so you are right , but that's not a bug ;)

Sartex

Jul 29, 2019
Do you mean Sinister , Fiendish and Demonic ?
They can only be bred in an Arid environment so you are right , but that's not a bug ;)

I thought it was a bug because even though I gave them Humidity and Temperature Both_2, they still found the environment hostile.

ArcticDreamz

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it was a bug because even though I gave them Humidity and Temperature Both_2, they still found the environment hostile.

I meant to get the Sinister Bee , a combination between Modest and Cultivated , you have to be in the nether.
But for further mutation , Fiendish and Frugal etc. , they can only be bred in Arid biomes.
Althought, they shouldn't be complaining if you inoculated them the Both 2 Humidity tolerance, because
as I said, they can't mutate to Frugal/Fiendish if they are not in an Arid humidity , but that doesn't mean they can't live there.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
The nether is eternal night (apparently),
by default the modest branch has a full nocturnal trait, but its easy to accidently breed it out.

Thaumic bees should work with a mutator, but a few types can only be bred under certain conditions (near nodes or full moon or under my armpit. something random like that)

Reactions: SpitefulFox

ArcticDreamz

Jul 29, 2019
The nether is eternal night (apparently),
by default the modest branch has a full nocturnal trait, but its easy to accidently breed it out.

Thaumic bees should work with a mutator, but a few types can only be bred under certain conditions (near nodes or full moon or under my armpit. something random like that)

Haha , that made me laugh :p

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Sartex

Jul 29, 2019
Nether Stars are a 100% success rate, right? Well when me and my bud were doing that, the mutator wouldnt really work... For example, I needed to make Savant Bees and it took me an entire day to make them. I used over 10 nether stars and still failed. :3