Ultimate 1.1.0?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys, wanted to ask something.. In my launcher i seem to have Ultimate, 1.0.1, 1.0.2 and 1.1.0.. But neither in the news or the update thread for Ultimate says something about 1.1.0 :s Can someone explain me what does it have? If it's a testing or the final version? I don't want to update if im not knowing what the hell the launcher is up to. :p

And, recommended version is still 1.0.1 or it changed to 1.0.2?

Thanks in advance!

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I believe 1.1.0 is going to be the final version for 1.4.7, if nothing goes wrong with it. I think we aren't getting 1.5.1.. I mean, we missed it by a lot. Hopefully the mods will be updated soon after 1.6

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, i think that 1.5.1 will not be possible (and im starting to believe that eloraam will update straight to 1.6, which i do not blame because maybe that's the better thing to do by now..).. But, 1.1.0 is available in the launcher, does that mean it's final by now? Or is it in testing like 1.0.2? I would like to update but i had some problems with 1.0.2 crashing when entering inventory (related to ender tanks) so im waiting that gets fixed but maybe that will happen in 1.1.0 too XD

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I said that because a server I play on that is on Ultimate updated to 1.0.2 because of the new Greg stuff and other things, so we are probably going to update to 1.1.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Errors in launch:
[INFO] [STDOUT] IC2 API: Call getItem failed for refinedUraniumjava.io.FileNotFoundException: https://raw.github.com/Thunderdark/ModularForceFieldSystem/master/src/minecraft/versioninfo
[WARNING] [MMMPS-CLIENT] No powersuits keybind file found.
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not load forestry config, due to java reflection failing!
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Couldn't find vanilla template - forestry.speciesFestive
[INFO] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: aquaRegia !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention
[WARNING] [ThermalExpansion] A mod attempted to overwrite a Pulverizer recipe (greg tech tryint to modify pulverizer recipes.. you have to allow this in the TE conf)
Item Name: itemSuperconductor !!!Unknown Item detected!!!
Thingy Name: shardDiamond !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!!
Thingy Name: shardEmerald !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!!
Thingy Name: brickXyEngineering !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! Forge Mod Loader has successfully loaded 93 mods.
[DOUBLEPOST=1367980783][/DOUBLEPOST]Errors in world creating, im afraid that the World Leaking Error is still there (it hits performance a lot..)

[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: slabs3
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: slabs4
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: log5
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: log6
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: log7
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: log8
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: planks1
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: planks2
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: fences1
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: fences2
[SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Detected leaking worlds in memory. There are 2 worlds that appear to be persisting. A mod is likely caching the world incorrectly

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Errors when LOADING SAVE FROM 1.0.1

[SEVERE] [fml.ModTracker] This world was saved with mod MFReloaded|CompatXycraft which appears to be missing, things may not work well

[SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] FML has detected item discrepancies
[SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Missing items : {}
[SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Mismatched items : {30101=(Item 30101, Type gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item, owned by GregTech_Addon, ordinal 6, name null, claimedModId null, Item 30101, Type ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium, owned by IC2, ordinal 2, name null, claimedModId null), 30086=(Item 30086, Type gregtechmod.common.items.GT_NeutronReflector_Item, owned by GregTech_Addon, ordinal 1, name null, claimedModId null, Item 30086, Type ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorReflector, owned by IC2, ordinal 1, name null, claimedModId null), 30102=(Item 30102, Type gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item, owned by GregTech_Addon, ordinal 7, name null, claimedModId null, Item 30102, Type ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium, owned by IC2, ordinal 1, name null, claimedModId null), 30087=(Item 30087, Type gregtechmod.common.items.GT_NeutronReflector_Item, owned by GregTech_Addon, ordinal 2, name null, claimedModId null, Item 30087, Type ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorReflector, owned by IC2, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null), 30207=(Item 30207, Type gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item, owned by GregTech_Addon, ordinal 8, name null, claimedModId null, Item 30207, Type ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium, owned by IC2, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null)}

[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: slabs3
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: slabs4
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: log5
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: log6
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: log7
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: log8
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: planks1
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: planks2
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: fences1
[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Could not retrieve Forestry block identified by: fences2

[SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Detected leaking worlds in memory. There are 2 worlds that appear to be persisting. A mod is likely caching the world incorrectly

[INFO] [STDOUT] unknown entity type: class com.shadwdrgn.soulshards.EntitySpawnedBlaze (had SS blaze spawner running)

The FML item discrepancies was expected, you should know that MAYBE you will lose the items listed.

Besides that, everything works, loads ok, and no bugs at first sight :D

So, WELCOME TO 1.1.0 !! :D

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
lines 1, 3, and 4 are bugs. Everything else is fine.
EDIT:
And all that first stuff in the second post about Greg and IC2:
Greg replaces the stated IC2 items with the stated Gregtech items.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
I see the error for line 3 and 4 all the time. Is it a forestry issue?

It seems so.. But i never had them until 1.1.0 so.. no idea, sorry. EDIT: By the way, nice baby!! Congrats if its a new player in this world :p

lines 1, 3, and 4 are bugs. Everything else is fine.
EDIT:
And all that first stuff in the second post about Greg and IC2:
Greg replaces the stated IC2 items with the stated Gregtech items.

If you say so :p I know GT replaces IC2 things, but i nver had that log.. :p

RoloisRight

Jul 29, 2019
At first glance, compared to the last silent update of 1.0.2, EnderStorage.jar and AppliedEnergistics.zip have newer dates. It also looks like ChickenChunks.jar was rolled back from the file dated 4/19/13 in the second to last silent update of 1.0.2 to the older ChickenChunks.jar from 3/12/13 which was in the first 1.0.2 pack. I wonder if the rollback was intentional?

EDIT
Looks like most of the configs have been saved with newer dates. I don't know this means they've been modified or just re-saved. I'm not going to compare them all. :p

Schrödinger

Jul 29, 2019
Um yes the 1.1.0 can be manully selected in the launcher... looking through the configs there appear to be configs for Galacticraft (what really?) something called Inficraft even configs for minechem... this could just be stuff they added in to make it easier if people decide to add these mods themselves or maybe they will be adding some of these in the 1.5.1 beta pack and they base it off Ultimate 1.1.0

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
Um yes the 1.1.0 can be manully selected in the launcher... looking through the configs there appear to be configs for Galacticraft (what really?) something called Inficraft even configs for minechem... this could just be stuff they added in to make it easier if people decide to add these mods themselves or maybe they will be adding some of these in the 1.5.1 beta pack and they base it off Ultimate 1.1.0

I know the Minechem config has been with Ultimate since 1.0.1, as well as a config of a mod that adds climbable ropes (I'm not sure what it's called, but I remember watching a video demonstrating the ropes it adds xD). Minechem was/is(?) in a very developmental stage so that might also be a reason why they haven't added it to the pack.

As for a 1.5 update, I guess it won't be happening either (seeing how they're not even done with 1.4.7...) but I would still like to see it.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, since the start there was configs for other mods.. I suspect that they tried them but decided to not include them, but when you delete a mod, the config does not delete.. So that.. :p