Whitelist Server UKZilla Team Survival is Back! | Direwolf20 1.0.23 | Team Survival | Teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BashCake

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: maguirekrist
Country/Timezone: USA - EST
Why you want to join the server: I wan't to get back into the modded community after taking a 3 month break from mc. I always love community based play and also small servers, Plus! It's modded witch I love! I think this is a good server to enjoy and spend time in.
Have you read the rules:Yes, The rules where quite Epic!
Why should we whitelist you: I'm a nice mature person, I do really well with others and community environments. I am no troll, I have a job and have alot of time to spend on this server, If you would like to know more about me you can have my skype just shoot me a pm.
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: Yes, I have played on private server before. Never have been banned from anything like that and work and act maturely every day.

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: maguirekrist
Country/Timezone: USA - EST
Why you want to join the server: I wan't to get back into the modded community after taking a 3 month break from mc. I always love community based play and also small servers, Plus! It's modded witch I love! I think this is a good server to enjoy and spend time in.
Have you read the rules:Yes, The rules where quite Epic!
Why should we whitelist you: I'm a nice mature person, I do really well with others and community environments. I am no troll, I have a job and have alot of time to spend on this server, If you would like to know more about me you can have my skype just shoot me a pm.
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: Yes, I have played on private server before. Never have been banned from anything like that and work and act maturely every day.
Accepted

Vhista

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Vhista
Country/Timezone: UK/GMT
Why you want to join the server: I want a casual server to play on rather than playing SP.
Have you read the rules: yes
Why should we whitelist you: I'm friendly and always willing to help ( after I've done my own projects ).
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: I've always kept a mature attitude on any server I play, knowing younger players are also on the server I know to keep my (mature) language to private chats or not to do it at all. also I've never been banned on any server I've played on.

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Why you want to join the server: I want a casual server to play on rather than playing SP.
Why should we whitelist you: I'm friendly and always willing to help ( after I've done my own projects ).
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: I've always kept a mature attitude on any server I play, knowing younger players are also on the server I know to keep my (mature) language to private chats or not to do it at all. also I've never been banned on any server I've played on.
Your application seems to be missing something, please re-read the rules.

Vhista

Jul 29, 2019
Did Read the rules, just forgot about one, here is my edited application:

Why should we whitelist you: I'm friendly and always willing to help ( after I've done my own Epic projects ).

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Did Read the rules, just forgot about one, here is my edited application:

Why should we whitelist you: I'm friendly and always willing to help ( after I've done my own Epic projects ).
Accepted!

TheBigOne

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Guseks
Country/Timezone: UTC+1
Why you want to join the server: I want a sever to play on, to play together with some people rather than playing SP.
Have you read the rules: Yes, Epic rules!
Why should we whitelist you: Im a nice friendly guy who likes to chat and help others.
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: Yes, I always keep a mature attitude while playing and never insult anyone or use bad language.

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Guseks
Country/Timezone: UTC+1
Why you want to join the server: I want a sever to play on, to play together with some people rather than playing SP.
Have you read the rules: Yes, Epic rules!
Why should we whitelist you: Im a nice friendly guy who likes to chat and help others.
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: Yes, I always keep a mature attitude while playing and never insult anyone or use bad language.
Accepted!

Jakerzzzz

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Jakerzzzz
Country/Timezone: USA/Eastern
Why you want to join the server: I enjoy ftb servers especially ones where everyone works together!
Have you read the rules: Yes
Why should we whitelist you: I'm really nice and easy to get along with.
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: Of course, I'm almost 20 now so I know how to be mature.