Ugly tree!

joseff amador

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm using the amazing Soartex Fanver pack. It's gorgeous! Except for this tree:

http://imgur.com/aynE4cG

Apparently not all the trees have updated, nice looking textures. I don't know enough about the file structure of textures graphics in order to locate this tree and provide my own texture for it. Can anyone help me locate it? It's a Pine tree, probably added by Natura or Extra Trees.

Gilliam

Jul 29, 2019
Yup. Agree think its BOP. go into the mod folder of the ftb pack and make a copy. (Do not use or alter the original). Open the copy with win zip or other archive software. And find the texture file and open it. Pretty sure the tree is a pine. Then take the file name and create a png in your modded texture pack file with the same file path and name. Ie. pine .png in texture pack>mods>Biomes o plenty>blocks

Gilliam

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity and to patch it myself. In case you haven't done it yet the file name is bark.pine.png. From memory (back at work again). The file path was texture pack (whichever you use) >mods>biomes o plenty>blocks>wood..... I used the maple log and just renamed it. Glad to help. Makes a change from asking for it :)