UGcraft/Mindcrack v7/Whitelist/18+/3GB RAM/15 Slots/24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Conbine

Jul 29, 2019
UGcraft
IP Address
Rules
No griefing
No stealing
No spamming
No nukes
No asking for day/tp's/op
Discription
We are looking to build a small mature community of people that can trust each other
and most of all have fun together.
This is a brand new map and we would prefer but not requird to build a spawn village first rather than
everyone to go off and start what ever your going to do.
100% legit server.
Admins
Conbine and Genix77
Application
1.In game name/skype name:
2.Age:
3.location:
4.How long have you played minecraft:
5.How long have you played FTB:
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft:
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft:
8.How many hours per week do you play:
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel:
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before:
11.Any extras you wish to add:

There is still 10 spots to fill

Decessus

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name/skype name: Decessus; the.mantus
2. Age: Twenty-Three
3. Location: Nebraska, USA
4. How long have you played Minecraft: Since Indev, or Infdev
5. How long have you played FTB: For a while now, since I saw some of the Mindcracker's play it.
6. What are your strong/weak points in Minecraft: Strong Points: I'll share my wealth. Help out where I can, and am needed. Slow play-style, I take my time to adventure, cave, farm, explore, etc. If I have questions, I'll ask. Weak points: The slow play-style is a double edged sword. Not a lot of confidence, so I stick to myself and out of people's way, and perhaps that's why I play slower. I tend to lose motivation. (Usually due to outside influences) If I need help, usually I'll do everything in my power to figure it out myself, in an attempt to not look like a fool.
7. Why do you want to join UGcraft: I like the mature aspect, I find when you've got mature players you tend to have more fun. Things aren't as strict when it comes to talking and play. I'd also like to try and fix some of the weak points that I have.
8. How many hours per week do you play: Usually about 78 hours or more. It depends on the week. Lately it's been quiet a lot less.
9. Do you intend to record YouTube videos, if you already do whats your YouTube channel: Unfortunately, I will not be recording my play. If I had the technology to do so, and the confidence, I would.
10. Have you ever been banned on a server before: I have, yes. The rule was no cussing, and in a time of stressful zombie attack I happened to slip a word in my sentence. I knew right when I said it, I was a goner.
11. Any extras you wish to add: If there is anything you'd like to ask, I'll be open about it.

Mahoney220

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: Mahoney220
2.Age: 19
3.location: NB,Canada
4.How long have you played minecraft: Sense Minecraft Inf. Dev
5.How long have you played FTB: 1-2 Weeks after release to public.
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: Strong=PvP Weak=Really complex building.
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: Bullshit aside, I would like to play UG craft because its a FTB server. I don't think its going to change the world, I just want to play a game I enjoy.
8.How many hours per week do you play: Too much... Min= 20 Max= Ima nerd haha
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: Nope, Just like playing the game.
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: Maybe, None that I know of.
11.Any extras you wish to add:I like that its only 15 slot with 3gb, Makes for a very close community.

York

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: xYorkx
2.Age: 36
3.location: UK
4.How long have you played minecraft: Around 2 years
5.How long have you played FTB: This would be my first (However I have played Tekkit a lot)
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: Pretty good with IC2, not so much with Buildcraft (yet!) PvP is probably my weak area but can whip up complex redstone based buildings and im pretty nifty with a reactor!.
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: Looking for a mature server that has a small but solid community.
8.How many hours per week do you play: Most evenings and weekends, depends on RL as always.
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos: No.
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: No.
11.Any extras you wish to add: As Mahoney mentioned above, 15 slots with 3gig sounds wise, I have hosted servers myself in the past and ensuring a lag free experience I found was right up there with having a good community.

12kilometer

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name:12Kilometer
2.Age:19
3.location:US
4.How long have you played minecraft:Alpha
5.How long have you played FTB: Month
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: strong IC@ and greg. weak forestry
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft:looking for small and mature sever
8.How many hours per week do you play:most evenings
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel:no
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before:no
11.Any extras you wish to add: as york and mahoney mentioned

Conbine

Jul 29, 2019
xyorkx
added to whitelist welcome to UGcraft[DOUBLEPOST=1358034122][/DOUBLEPOST]Decessus
added to whitelist welcome to UGcraft

tugzlivin

Jul 29, 2019
Application
1.In game name: Tugzlivin, currently dont have a skype name
2.Age: 23
3.location: West Chester PA, USA
4.How long have you played minecraft: about 4 months, started playing and got right into tekkit and than into FTB
5.How long have you played FTB: a month or 2? ive been playing the mindcrack pack since its been out but played BetaA for a while
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: My week Point would be building nice looking things, however my strongpoint would def be tech related stuff
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: Im looking for a good community to join and a friendly safe place to expierence the rest of the mindcrack mod pack
8.How many hours per week do you play: 40+
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: No
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: No

swemoney

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: swemoney
2.Age: 31
3.location: Chicago Suburbs
4.How long have you played minecraft: 2 or 3 years? Alpha days.
5.How long have you played FTB: Since the FTB Beta Pack A was released.
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: Helpful. Persistent. Making stuff look good. / Super creative looking structures.
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: Looks like a nice place that's just getting started. Would love to help it thrive.
8.How many hours per week do you play: My income is residual, so I have quite a bit of free time.
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: Not at the moment.
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: Never.
11.Any extras you wish to add: I've been hosting small servers for a couple of friends but am looking forward to jumping into a larger community.

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: Ashen92 / ash.b92
2.Age: 20
3.location: Atlanta, Georgia
4.How long have you played minecraft: Since Alpha 1.2.6
5.How long have you played FTB: Four months now (started when the FTB Beta Pack A was released)
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: I'm good at gathering resources and making functional builds. My week point is that my builds don't always look as pretty as they could.
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: I'm looking for a small, mature server to play FtB with others who enjoy minecraft as much as I do.
8.How many hours per week do you play: 25-30, but it depends on my workload for the week.
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: Nope.
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: Never.
11.Any extras you wish to add: I've been trying to find a server to play on for a while now, and most of the ones I've been on don't fit the bill. Hopefully, UGcraft does!

Thanks!
Ash

Fireblade55

Jul 29, 2019
- Fireblade55. I don't feel secure posting my skype username on this thread, but I can PM you it if you wish. :)
2.Age:
19 years old.​
3.location:
I live in the United States; NYC.​
I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.3, so you can consider me as an adequate Minecraft player.​
I've been playing Feed The Beast for about three months now, and I'm fairly familiar with the mods included in the pack.​
My weak points in Minecraft is deciding what types of builds I should construct. It's hard to come up with new ideas and concepts of different style builds. A strong point in Minecraft for me is that I can adapt easily if I'm forced to move into a new location or if the map is reset. I wouldn't really care even if I had a ton of progress made.​
UGcraft for me, is an amazing server. I literally quoted that as I was talking to my friend on skype. After seeing how the server is going to be like, it is the perfect server I have been looking for, for a very long time. It's been an extremely frustrating roller coaster trying to find a decent server that hopefully me and my buddy can play together on.​
I can't be exact, but I usually play for around three hours daily, sometimes every other day. It all depends whether I'm in the mood to play some Minecraft. Keep in mind I'm in college and I also work, so it's hard to find spare time.​
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel:
I have considered it, but I do not intend to record youtube videos. I'm very penitent if there is a problem with that, but after trying to record videos, edit them and make them presentable, It was overwhelming for me, and I now know what youtubers who produce flawless content have to go through.​
I have been banned on two servers before. Only because I tend to prove the server moderators wrong by showing the clear flaws that servers have. This server however, seems brilliant.​
Hopefully you can accept my buddy RebRebz, I will be posting up his application for him also because he has problems registering for the forums. He's filling it out and I'll post it up shortly.​

Conbine

Jul 29, 2019
- Fireblade55. I don't feel secure posting my skype username on this thread, but I can PM you it if you wish. :)
2.Age:
19 years old.​
3.location:
I live in the United States; NYC.​
I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.3, so you can consider me as an adequate Minecraft player.​
I've been playing Feed The Beast for about three months now, and I'm fairly familiar with the mods included in the pack.​
My weak points in Minecraft is deciding what types of builds I should construct. It's hard to come up with new ideas and concepts of different style builds. A strong point in Minecraft for me is that I can adapt easily if I'm forced to move into a new location or if the map is reset. I wouldn't really care even if I had a ton of progress made.​
UGcraft for me, is an amazing server. I literally quoted that as I was talking to my friend on skype. After seeing how the server is going to be like, it is the perfect server I have been looking for, for a very long time. It's been an extremely frustrating roller coaster trying to find a decent server that hopefully me and my buddy can play together on.​
I can't be exact, but I usually play for around three hours daily, sometimes every other day. It all depends whether I'm in the mood to play some Minecraft. Keep in mind I'm in college and I also work, so it's hard to find spare time.​
I have considered it, but I do not intend to record youtube videos. I'm very penitent if there is a problem with that, but after trying to record videos, edit them and make them presentable, It was overwhelming for me, and I now know what youtubers who produce flawless content have to go through.​
I have been banned on two servers before. Only because I tend to prove the server moderators wrong by showing the clear flaws that servers have. This server however, seems brilliant.​
Hopefully you can accept my buddy RebRebz, I will be posting up his application for him also because he has problems registering for the forums. He's filling it out and I'll post it up shortly.​
- Fireblade55 added to whitelist welcome to ugcraft

Fireblade55

Jul 29, 2019
Like I included in my application, RebRebz has registration problems so he gave me permission to post the application for him. "Sorry for the inconvenience", he says.

In game name/skype name:
My in game name is RebRebz, unfortunately I'm not all that content about the idea of posting my skype username, because I feel a bit insecure about posting my info. If you really are curious, I can PM you my skype username if you wish. Although, I don't have a microphone or a headset.

I'm 19 years old, however I'm turning 20 in February

I live in the United States, in the state of New York.

How long have you played minecraft:
I've been playing Minecraft alongside my friend Fireblade55, which means around Beta 1.3. After playing with me in a bit, I hope you can tell I have a quite extensive experience with Minecraft.

How long have you played FTB:
I've been playing FTB for about 2 months now, but I do have experience with Tekkit. Due to tekkit sharing similar mods in FTB, it's safe to say that I'm familiar with some of the mods included in FTB.

What are your strong/weak points in minecraft:
My strong points in Minecraft is my determination towards building projects in the theme of particular mods, and also my vast knowledge with IndustrialCraft, ThaumCraft, Redpower, Buildcraft, and Equivalent Exchange if it's added into the modpack.

My weak points in Minecraft is that I sometimes procrastinate my projects and leave them be and return to them in the near future, or maybe just abandon the projects I've started.

Why do you want to join UGcraft:
Finding a proper FTB server is difficult, and I feel like this server has potential. Furthermore, this server is a mature server, which is why I selected this server among other servers that do not have a mature community.

How many hours per week do you play:
I play Minecraft frequently, but just like as Fireblade said, it depends if I'm in the mood to play Minecraft. I am currently moving out of my house in about a week, so you might not see me on as much.

Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel:
Due to my dated hardware, It's pretty hard to record proper youtube videos. I also don't have a mic or headset so I'm unable to do commentary.

Have you ever been banned on a server before:
Not that I can remember, no.

Any extras you wish to add:
Hopefully I get accepted alongside with Fireblade.

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: RacoonCitizen/Basonxd
2.Age: 18
3.location: Panama Country
4.How long have you played minecraft: About 2 years.
5.How long have you played FTB: Couple of months.
Weak: i must say the potions and brewing stuff that's not my thing... also when i try build machinery its a little difficult to me to make them look neat :( .
Strong: i learn fast and i love to gather resources, natural buildings are my stuff like a factory built from a mountain or a lake.
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: well, im looking for a decent server where i can share my ideas and my buildings and learn a little more about FTB and other mods.
8.How many hours per week do you play: sincerely, 2 - 3 hours.
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: I don't think i have the time for it.
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: Inactivity :( , the school was struggling me... but i'm graduated! so i have a lot of time to play :) .
ftby.jpg

Attachments

• ftb.jpg
    ftb.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 40

Preston Senior

Jul 29, 2019
_pres / Preston3444
2.Age:
19 years old.
3.location:
I live in Tampa Florida, USA
Playing Minecraft vanilla since alpha, but started mods when Tekkit was coming out
Playing Feed The Beast since i saw most of the youtubers playing it, and liked how it its supported by the developers and is updated.
My strong points definitely include technical things, such as machines or factory setups. However, my buildings are not always the best looking things, but i am improving that aspect as i play through these mods on my single player.
UGcraft looks like a fun server that i can finally set up on and not have to worry about griefing, bad server management, or TOO many resets. I hope that the players you accept are familiar wit the mods, so that we can advance as a community. I also highly enjoy servers that have a spawn village that operates as one, at least in the beginning of the map. I've been looking forward to setting up a power plant, and doing the appropriate work to get it to everybody who needs it.
About 2 per day, although with work it can be less. On weekends i average 4-5, although i can never be 100% accurate on those estimates.
I have all the equipment required to record high quality Youtube videos, but do not have the time to render or edit them. I will be willing to pair up with anybody as a costar, but i can not personally put out my own videos.
Never have i been banned from a server for any serious matter. Once for pointing out admins were spawning items, but then again, i don't believe this should count against me :p .
I reposted my application because my first was a bit rushed before i had to go do something, but i took more time writing this one and putting it together. Also credits to Fireblade for the format of this, looks a lot cleaner as a form.

Decessus

Jul 29, 2019
I was un-whitelisted. And there was no warning, no PM here either.

Could I possibly trouble you for an explanation? Was it the log in then out I did? If it was, I apologies. Apparently my PC/connection couldn't keep up with your sever. I was experiencing severe lag on my side. So I figured I'd try again the next say. But alas, I was removed from the whitelist. All I'd like is a little knowledge as to this reason, and I'll be on my way. Thanks.

I's also like to add that I am in no way butt-hurt from this. I feel no animosity towards your server or anything of the sort. I just like to know what is going on. Thanks again.

Miner1337

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: Miner1337
2.Age:14 (very mature) Please overlook my age and give me a chance Please?

3.location:USA
4.How long have you played minecraft:Alpha
5.How long have you played FTB:1.4.2
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft:Strong point-Great with others,very active. Weak point- I'm an item whore
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft:I've been watching mindcrack FTB and i am very excited to play SMP FTB
8.How many hours per week do you play:16-20
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel:I want to record but my internet isnt too good which will change around march getting FIOS
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: No and yes- I've been banned for silly things such as using a quarry
11.Any extras you wish to add: Im hoping to get excepted If so i will probly be VERY active

Conbine

Jul 29, 2019
if anyone is having problems logging in add me on skype conbineeu
tht is if u have been accepted of coarse