Two Truths and a Lie! (Mystery Mayhem)

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Hello people of the forums,
May I present to you: "Two Truths and a Lie" - A fun (hopefully o_O), mystery, unique game.

How it works:
  • The Liar is the person who guesses the previous Liar's Lie, (Basically: Guess the person's lie and you become the liar)
  • The Liar must post 2 truthful facts about themselves or closely related, and one lie. (Basically: Post 2 truths and a lie)
  • The others must try to guess based on knowledge and what-not which out of the Liar's statements is a lie. The current Liar will reply HONESTLY. If they were correct that person then becomes the Liar and begins the whole process again.
  • If the guessers try twice at guessing the lie, but fail, the liar continues to lie, the longest lying liar will be displayed on the leader board in this post.
Rules:
  • Don't post anything silly.
  • No "calling dibs" on being the liar; follow the rules.
Ok, I'll start:

- I am Christian.
- I absolutely love horror movies.
- I don't wear glasses or any headwear.

Leaderboard:
Longest liar not yet displayed, when a liar continues to lie 3 times in a row they will be displayed here until 3 is beaten.

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
- I am Christian.
- I absolutely love horror movies.
- I'm don't wear glasses or any headwear.

Hmm...
There are loads of Christians in the UK.
Horror movies can be likable if you're out of your mind.
The third statement is speaking in absolutes, meaning that any headwear at all would disprove the statement.

I'll guess #3. What do I win?

Reactions: RealSketch

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Darn, #3 is taken D:
I'll guess #2, horror movies are very scary-Saw Nightmare on Elm Street, couldn't sleep for a while (Well, I slept... Although I was very paranoid DX)

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Darn, #3 is taken D:
I'll guess #2, horror movies are very scary-Saw Nightmare on Elm Street, couldn't sleep for a while (Well, I slept... Although I was very paranoid DX)
And Bingo was his name!
I absolutely hate horror movies, and that's self-explanatory as to why.
May I pass my status of "Liar" onto you.
Off you go! :)
I'll guess #3. What do I win?
Unlucky, maybe next time. :)

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Yay :D Lets see...
-I'm a mod maker
-I can twist each of my leg 90~180 degree separately
-I'm fluent in the C++ language

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm, #2's taken and it seems like something some people can do as an amazing talent.
Now, Minecraft is coded in Java and so is every other mod, so C++ would be useless in mod making.
I'll go with #1.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Now, Minecraft is coded in Java and so is every other mod, so C++ would be useless in mod making.
I'll go with #1.

Java can make calls to C, C++ (part of minecraft is actually written in C...notice how there are .dll and .so files in the bin folder?...), so it's far from useless...and can actually improve performance in certain situations. Just sayin' :)

Guess I'll take #3 though :)

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
hmm...
  1. I have never played vanilla minecraft
  2. I have been to 10 countries
  3. I have 2 children

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I'd be willing to bet that there is someone on this forum who has never played vanilla (actually, I know one of them...so it's a pretty safe bet).

However, you are correct...that was my lie. Your turn :D

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
#2. Someone from the States would need to go overseas quite a bit if they wanted to visit 10 countries.

EDIT: Well... :(

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, sweet. lol.

1) I have a younger brother and an older sister
2) My least favorite FTB modpack is Magic Farm 2
3) I play the piano.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I did a little spy work on your profile :3... And then I read the rules again to realize I was not supposed to do that... Oops

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
I don't believe I posted anything on my profile that would help you guess which is a lie. So all is well, go ahead and guess.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I don't believe I posted anything on my profile that would help you guess which is a lie. So all is well, go ahead and guess.
Actually, I ran into your introduction post so... Yeah :D