Two simple questions needing simple answers

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Epitaxis

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all.

I am currently running a small server on my spare PC for a few friends. We are currently using FTB Infinity mod pack. So I have two unrelated questions that I hope will have simple answers .

1. I currently start the server using the [Start Server] batch file. Is there a simple easy to install and use program that allows me to start,stop, setup backups, auto shutdown and restart the server and all the other things that make running the server simple ?? I'm running on a Windows PCs ,so something with a nice GUI rather than running command lines would be preferred.

On to question number 2. I'm currently setting up an AE2 auto rafting system and I'm now starting to encode patterns for the most commonly required items. I have in the ME storages a dozen or so different logs from different tree types. Do I need to make a separate pattern for each log type to planks ? Or can I make a pattern that will convert any logs into planks ??

Okay I hope the questions are simple and straight forward and that the answers are also

Cheers

Diz9000