Two feature requests

DianaSt75

Apr 11, 2020
Firstly, thanks for redesigning the launcher - it looks a lot fresher than the old one. I do have two features in mind that I would love to see in it:
- have the "Browse" page really show all available packs. or give me an option to browse these. Currrently I see the same four packs both as "Top Installs" and "Top Played", plus three of those four as "Featured". While I enjoy those options just to see what everyone else plays atm, I would love to browse through all available packs to see what I want to play (or just install, given my unsteady wlan connection) next without having to remember the title.

- show the minecraft version it's meant for in the introduction text. I do not wish to play any pack for a version older than 1.12, for example, and I'd like to sort out the noncontenders right away. For the four or five packs currently accessible without having to remember a pack name, an example would be Skyfactory 3. Ideally, I would love to see a field close to the title with the appropiate version listed, so it's at the same place every time I check a pack I don't know yet.

You've done something amazing so far, so I feel asking for anything else is somewhat impolite, but I hope both features can (and will) be implemented without too much work.

Rushmead

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there! Thanks for your compliments on the App :) Please check if these are already open issues on our issue tracker and if not feel free to make issues for them. You can search for Minecraft versions in the search bar, e.g searching for "1.12.2" will show you all packs for 1.12.2 :)

Issue tracker: https://github.com/FTBTeam/FTB-App/issues

DianaSt75

Apr 11, 2020
Thanks for the link and the search help. I found one of my two requests already, but enough stuff else that I am willing to wait what happens for now. Especially since I do not wish to register at yet another platform for this.