twilight forest

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

glennox

Jul 29, 2019
how to get in the dark tower? ive tried everything but i dont seem to get into that thing :(

someone could give some advice?

QuantumPugilist

Jul 29, 2019
I usually bust a hole in the side, and start climbing. I've never seen an actual door, just oddly placed blocks that look like they should be a door (two stacked cobbles).

Dreossk

Jul 29, 2019
The tower that is not made of cobblestone isn't finished yet and you can't enter in it.

ThemsAllTook

Jul 29, 2019
Sure you can. Towerwood takes a long time to break (it's like the obsidian of wood), but keep chopping at it with an axe for maybe 20 or 30 seconds and you can get in. Items and devices that can break blocks instantly (turtles, wand of equal trade, mining laser, etc.) can also be used to break/collect the blocks. Don't expect to find much inside, though, or you'll be disappointed - it's a WIP, and mostly empty at the moment. At least it has some nice blocks, if you don't mind building with something that takes FOREVER to break by normal means.

Reactions: electroscape

Evil Hamster

Jul 29, 2019
After trying for over a minute with my drill, I was kind of surprised my mining laser zipped through it like butter :) Like TAT said, though there's absolutely nothing in it except some blocks that disappear when you click on them.