twilight forest WTF??

hedevil4

Jul 29, 2019
yes WTF?

I'm on the top of the tower of Ur-ghast and what i see?Modder where are you?
2014-02-27_23.06.45.png

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to burst your bubble, but all special spanner in the tw probably show naga spawner. Afaik, the naga was the first boss in the twilight forest. It's an homage to it.

hedevil4

Jul 29, 2019
thank you, but then there is no Ur-ghast spawner and is empty of any mob!

That's two towers that I made and no boss!

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
are there other mobs that spawn? Someone could have set the server to peaceful by accident. Anyway ALL the TF bosses start off as a spawner cage before loading in.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Not sure of this, but maybe once someone kill the boss, they won't spawn again so if someone did it before you, you won't see it again, its like the Ender Dragon, once its defeated, you won't see any of them anymore unless the end is reset by admins, maybe its the same with Twilight Forest mobs, otherwise some people would camp around it and defeat them to have a lot of trophy to sell to other players...

Reactions: RedBoss

hedevil4

Jul 29, 2019
I'm the only one who was able to come here,we are not in peacefull but in hard and I met all the other bosses, just that the Ur-ghast is missing!

No, pickaxe bedrock does not recover spawners boss of the TF!

Verify if you don't believe me!

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
What about the latest update of JABBA's Diamond Dolly? I've heard that it can be used to relocate spawners too.

Also, even if bedrock pickaxe can harvest the spawner, you might not want to do that. Since harvesting a spawner with the bedrock pickaxe will spawn in 12 mobs of that spawner type.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno dude, it looks like there's something messed up server-side, because from that angle you should be seeing Carminite Ghastguards everywhere.

#BlameTheServerOwner

Reactions: RedBoss

hedevil4

Jul 29, 2019
i know that's the reason of my question!

At this moment i'm the only one who don't have ur-ghast