Twilight Forest Thorns achievement

OffTheGrid008

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've been playing in the twilight forest dimension and I have 2 achievements left, thorns and the castle one with the force fields, i'm playing ftb infinity. I cant seem to get the thorns one and i'm not sure if it is still being developed and thats why, I visited this site, http://benimatic.com/tfwiki/index.php?title=Progression#6a._Troll_Caves , for the progression and all I need to know but it wont say why I cant get the achievements. Please help

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Have you got the Lamp of Cinders?

You need to get a Giant's pickaxe, which you can get from one of the cloud islands by killing giants. You then need to find a troll cave and mine through the giant obsidian, where you will find chests containing the lamp. Use it to burn through the thorns, charging with a right click and then releasing. The castle itself isn't finished yet.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully 15 days isn't considered a necro but chances are those aren't implemented yet. Twilight Forest is renown for never truly being completed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
yes i have the lamp of sinders, ive burned trew some, even thow i can fly over, but still cant get it
You did have all the previous achievements, right?

Hopefully 15 days isn't considered a necro but chances are those aren't implemented yet. Twilight Forest is renown for never truly being completed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
In Infinity 1.6, the Castle after the thorns was there, but not populated left - it may not be too long before it's actually finished :p