Twilight Forest not in Advancement Tab [FTB Revelation]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DanyNoub

May 6, 2020
Hello all,

tl;dr : Twilight Forest Advancements don't appear in the advancement tab (even after updating the mod manually)

I'm a bit bothered because I would like to follow the Twilight forest adventures the "usual" way, meaning through the Advancement, from what I understood. Progressions are activated. Thing is, thre is absolutely no advancement tab appearing when I click escape + advancement.

After reading anything I could grab on Google I updated the mod but it didn't change anything, the tab just won't appear. Maybe a BetterAdvancement issue? Couldn't find anything in the config files.

I can still create the portal and enter the world, but no advancement will pop-up and the advancement tab is still cruelly absent :(

If anyone has any idea of what I could try, tahnk you very much :)

Cheers

DanyNoub

May 6, 2020
If it is of any help I apparently "crashed" when I entered the portal and this report was created. It's thanks to a mod that shows when something wrong occurs during the game, VanillaFix I think.

It seems something went wrong with PlayerAdvancement....?

(I had to crop the report)

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// This doesn't make any sense!

Time: 2020-05-26 17:59:24 EEST
Description: Error executing task

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
at net.minecraft.util.Util.runTask(Util.java:531)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.tick(IntegratedServer.java:273)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:526)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.advancements.PlayerAdvancements.setSelectedTab(PlayerAdvancements.java:360)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.handleSeenAdvancements(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:447)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketSeenAdvancements.processPacket(SourceFile:50)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketSeenAdvancements.processPacket(SourceFile:11)
at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(PacketThreadUtil.java:22)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at net.minecraft.util.Util.runTask(Util.java:529)
... 3 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 980828888 bytes (935 MB) / 6210977792 bytes (5923 MB) up to 6210977792 bytes (5923 MB)
JVM Flags: 26 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmn768m -Xmx6000M -Xms6000M -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseNUMA -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=30 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=150 -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=2048m -XX:+UseCodeCacheFlushing -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=10000 -XX:parallelGCThreads=10
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 13, tallocated: 96
FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2846 Optifine OptiFine_1.12.2_HD_U_F5 256 mods loaded, 256 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored

RebornCore: Plugin Engine: 0
RebornCore Version: 3.16.0.469
Runtime Debofucsation 1
RenderEngine: 1
Ender IO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation (That does NOT mean that Ender IO caused the crash or was involved in it in any way. We add this information to help finding common problems, not as an invitation to post any crash you encounter to Ender IO's issue tracker. Always check the stack trace above to see which mod is most likely failing.):
* Optifine is installed. This is NOT supported.
This may (look up the meaning of 'may' in the dictionary if you're not sure what it means) have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!You are looking at the diagnostics information, not at the crash. !!!
!!!Scroll up until you see the line with '---- Minecraft Crash Report ----'!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AE2 Integration: IC2:ON, RC:ON, MFR:OFF, Waila:OFF, InvTweaks:ON, JEI:ON, Mekanism:OFF, OpenComputers:OFF, THE_ONE_PROBE:ON, TESLA:OFF, CRAFTTWEAKER:ON
Suspected Mods: Unknown