Twich Launcher Modpack Keeps Crushing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Hachi20Cy

Aug 31, 2019
Hey everyone. I recently downloaded the Twitch Launcher and installed the Enigmatic 2 Expert Modpack. Every time i try to run it it crushes, sometime it crushes at 3/7 sometimes at 4/7 or 7/7 it's always kinda random and it always gives me a new crash report. The only report i got twice was for JEI. Most of the times it's mod related but it crushed once and said out of memory which i know isn't the case cause i had afterburner running and it barely hit 8gb (i have 16gb ddr4). I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it has the same problem again. I'm gonna copy paste below the latest crash report maybe someone can figure something out!! Thanks in advance.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
ToolProgressionPlugin (toolprogression-core-1.12.2-1.6.6.jar)
RandomPatches (randompatches-1.12.2-1.17.1.0.jar)
LoadingPlugin (RandomThings-MC1.12.2-4.2.7.1.jar)
Do not report to Forge! (If you haven't disabled the FoamFix coremod, try disabling it in the config! Note that this bit of text will still appear.) (foamfix-0.10.5-1.12.2.jar)
AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.2.0.jar)
OpenModsCorePlugin (OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar)
Inventory Tweaks Coremod (InventoryTweaks-1.64+dev.146.jar)
TransformerLoader (OpenComputers-MC1.12.2-1.7.4.153.jar)
EnderCorePlugin (EnderCore-1.12.2-0.5.65-core.jar)
AdvancedRocketryPlugin (AdvancedRocketry-1.12.2-1.5.0-139-universal.jar)
CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-0.3.3.22.jar)
ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.3.jar)
Plugin (NotEnoughIDs-1.5.4.4.jar)
llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)
IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-89.jar)
PhosphorFMLLoadingPlugin (phosphor-1.12.2-0.2.6+build50-universal.jar)
MekanismCoremod (Mekanism-1.12.2-9.7.9.380.jar)
AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.19.jar)
LoadingPlugin (ResourceLoader-MC1.12.1-1.5.3.jar)
ColytraLoadingPlugin (colytra-1.12.2-1.2.0.jar)
IvToolkit (IvToolkit-1.3.3-1.12.jar)
Quark Plugin (Quark-r1.5-166.jar)
PluginLoader (MemoryTester-0.4.2.jar)
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 9/2/19 5:24 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from Just Enough Items (jei)
Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
at mezz.jei.suffixtree.GeneralizedSuffixTree.canonize(GeneralizedSuffixTree.java:271)
at mezz.jei.suffixtree.GeneralizedSuffixTree.update(GeneralizedSuffixTree.java:355)
at mezz.jei.suffixtree.GeneralizedSuffixTree.put(GeneralizedSuffixTree.java:163)
at mezz.jei.ingredients.IngredientFilter.addIngredient(IngredientFilter.java:112)
at mezz.jei.ingredients.IngredientFilter.addIngredients(IngredientFilter.java:103)
at mezz.jei.startup.JeiStarter.start(JeiStarter.java:86)
at mezz.jei.startup.ProxyCommonClient.loadComplete(ProxyCommonClient.java:136)
at mezz.jei.JustEnoughItems.loadComplete(JustEnoughItems.java:55)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:637)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)

Hachi20Cy

Aug 31, 2019
I forgot to add. I've been playing a lot of FTB modpacks for a while now and had no problems i'm usually running them at 120fps. But i always used the FTB Launcher

Hachi20Cy

Aug 31, 2019
UPDATE!
I figured out that in fact it's JEI that is causing the problem while trying to load. My PC kicks up to 98% CPU usage the fps drops to 7 or 5 and then it goes like that for a bit and then crushes. I have never had this problem before and i have a lot of modpacks installed including stoneblock 2, ftb ultimate, ftb beyond and so on and never had an issue!! Please i would really appreciate the help!!