Tutorials for all the new Horizons Mods

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The video for Pam's Harvestcraft is rubbish. The guy clearly doesn't know what he's doing, and a third of the video is just compensating for not having prepared properly for the demo.
hmm, i totally see that, well if you have any that you recommend instead, please share it

Surgonan

Jul 29, 2019
The video for Pam's Harvestcraft is rubbish. The guy clearly doesn't know what he's doing, and a third of the video is just compensating for not having prepared properly for the demo.

I'll try to get one out this week. My LP series has kept me busy since i do daily uploads :p

I tend to watch videos all the way to the end. Even bad ones. If nothing else they give me ideas for my videos.
I couldn't do it with that video lol.

ZedX

Jul 29, 2019
Great guide! Although it would be appreciated if you added in the Thermal Expansion mod, and Applied Energistics. :p

Last edited:

Holty

Jul 29, 2019
When the last part is out I will add it in, I just need to make sure that we aren't leaving out features

My opinion here: add it to the OP. After 2 minutes of watching the one you currently have I backed out of youtube and searched through for something else. Then I noticed a familiar image. Tedy's thumbnail. Figured I may as well check it out and within 2 minutes I knew more about the mod than the other.
Just my two cents.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
My opinion here: add it to the OP. After 2 minutes of watching the one you currently have I backed out of youtube and searched through for something else. Then I noticed a familiar image. Tedy's thumbnail. Figured I may as well check it out and within 2 minutes I knew more about the mod than the other.
Just my two cents.

While I appreciate that... And I really do, I need to get off my butt and finish doing more tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.