Whitelist Server TurtleLand [1.4.7 DireWolf20][Whitelist][40 Slots][Hardmode][24/7][No Banned Items]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hiltonbratusda

Jul 29, 2019
IgnName: Hiltonbratusda
Favourite things to do in ftb:
Mystcraft, ic2, build craft, chicken chunks, and everything magic
Things I do outside of minecraft:
Air Force cadets
Bowling team
Baseball
Software engineering
Other info: pretty good with red power machines and mystcraft ages, plus looking for a server where I can meet/make new friends, I am also very good @thaumcraft + magic machines
Thnks for considering me

Hiltonbratusda

sagMC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sagMC
Favorite things to do in minecraft/FTB: IC2, BC, SoulShards, EE3
Favorite things to do outside of minecraft/FTB: Irrelevant
Other info: i have general knowledge of all of the modes, im a good multiplayer player and i enjoy ftb

thanks

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: efr44738
Favorite things to do in minecraft/FTB: Build awesome tech things
Favorite things to do outside of minecraft/FTB: i build robots and other electric do-hickies
Other info: Want to play on a server for social activity!

Netty16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: netty16
Favorite things to do in minecraft/FTB: Im more well rounded, I like to build technically with a little side of magical enchantments
Favorite things to do outside of minecraft/FTB: Gaming and Golf
Other info: Want to play on a server without restriction that makes the games not fully fun, yet with a small community that i can just play freely alongside with others for fun.

UselessHawk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: [Minecraft name] deadlykiller53
Favorite things to do in minecraft/FTB: [-] redstone
Favorite things to do outside of minecraft/FTB: [-] TV
Other info: [-] can program in turtles

CoaCoanuts

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CoaCoanuts
Favorite things to do in minecraft/FTB: Exploring all the different mods and trying to use them together in a single build.
Favorite things to do outside of minecraft/FTB: Lots of sports; comic reading once in a while
Other info: i've been looking for a small community server to play any modpack on and this looks like a perfect server.

Hydra2714

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hydra2715
Favourite things to do in Minecraft/FTB: Build and also work on some of the mods like buildcraft and IC2
Favourite things to do out side of Minecraft/FTB: i stream other games and also make youtube videos.
other info: i have been looking for a server on the direwolf20 1.4.7 modpack for a fairly long while and this is the first one i have found.

II3PICP3T3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: II3PICP3T3
Age 17
Favourite things to do in Minecraft: Try and find news ways to automate things and new doubling ore methods and more.
Favourite Things to do outside Minecraft: Coding in C#, Visual.Net and JavaScript
Other info: Currently own a modpack on the FTB Launcher, Mod Developer and experienced MC Player.

damagingbill

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: damagingbill
Favorite things to do in minecraft/FTB: try and understand the mods
Favorite things to do outside of minecraft/FTB: There's an outside?
Other info: applying alongside bubbadoo11

Bubbadoo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bubbadoo11
Favorite things to do in minecraft/FTB: Build stuff, mine for hours, never decide which mod to focus on.
Favorite things to do outside of minecraft/FTB: There's an outside? (Sorry but that was golden damagingbill I had to use it too)
Other Info: I have no bans from any servers I have been on and am a generally friendly guy. Me and damagingbill were looking for a good server to play together. I am also charitable and like to help players in need, if I can.

EDIT: the : and D made :D so I had to space it.