Turtle help

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Oscilaltor7

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone would quickly help me out with this turtle problem I'm having.

I build a similar wither skeleton spawner like direwolfs latest single player one.. using melee turtles and transposers in a 9x9 with flowing water. I just don't want the turtles to keep the items in their inventory. There are transposers in front of them going to barrels but a turtle still "overwrites" those and sucks all the items in.

I tried to add "turtle.dropDown()" somewhere in the "attack" code and connect some pneumatic tubes to the bottom of the turtles but no luck.. it just spits it out.

Any ideas are appreciated!
Niels

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
Place a relay under them, or use filters to pull them out of them. Turtles cannot drop in tubes, but that would be cool.

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
The dropDown will only insert into an inventory. To interact with the tubes, you need something to pull out of the inventory. That means that you either need a relay underneath, or filters attached to the turtles.

You could also put routers underneath with machine filters to ensure that items are only put in the barrels.