Turnabout Werewolf: A Phoenix Wright Themed Werewolf

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I might lock mine considered eru hasnt talked like he usually do. I was just like this last time he were a wolf

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think it is Eru. He has voted (and me) to convict von karma.
--
The gun may not be his, but then why refuse the test in the first place? maybe he wasnt sure if he used his own gun or not huh...

Accuse sgbros1

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think it's Eru either. Might be worthwhile to keep an eye on him though, he does seem a bit quiet this time.

... this is a hostile takeover, by the way.
*confusion intensifies*

At this point, I think it could be any of us who are left, but I'm leaning toward either nojr, or sgbros. However it wasn't his gun...
The gun may not be his, but then why refuse the test in the first place? maybe he wasnt sure if he used his own gun or not huh...

Accuse sgbros1
Maybe he knew it would be a waste of time?
Accuse nojr

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
There are people more suspect than me, and I have convicted karma, so why the hell are you two voting me?

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Wolves vote for each other as save.
And unless you can prove me you're a good role Spanky...

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Lets say I am a criminal, don't you think it would have been way more benificial for me to change the vote?
Oh, lets lynch our leader von karma instead of another innocent since everybody is antismiting anyways.

Prove my role? Doubt I can. I failed all my attempts on power usage so far.

You, on the other hand have done nothing as far as I know. I have at least tried to play detective.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I have a role as good as villager without knowledge on someone's role.
And i have none!

Does abyone have proper information about anybody?

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Not wolf-wise. For those of you who I haven't told yet, I'm detective. I say we vote eru right now, as I'm more suspicious of him, and I'll investigate Spwn tonight.

Who's with me?

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Talk about perfect reasoning...
If he says he's a detective, let him be. Investigate me! I'll prove my innocence. I even have a card written "Innocent - Jake". Isn't that proof enough?

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Well, what with pizza's revelation, I'm wondering whether anyone would believe me if I were to claim a certain role. Not sure why he's suspicious of me in particular, though.

I think I'm going to switch accusation to Tord, because he's been flipping around his opinion lately, and most recently based on nothing other than a surmised detective's hunch.

I will say that it is in the innocents' best interest to keep me alive. If I'm lynched, the game just gets that much harder. If anyone thinks I should reveal my role, let me know.