Tubes not working with barrels.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darxness

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing on my server (newest direwolf20 server files) with some friends and we've reached the point at which we have started making automatic mob farms that feeds into a redpower sorting system using barrels as storage.

However, we cant seem to get it to work . Like: at our blaze farm, once one stack(64) of blaze rods has been stored in the barrel, the transposer inside the farm stops picking up the rods.

How do we fix this? Any help is appreciated.
Also, i apologize if this is posted in the wrong section. ~Darx

SeanWcom

Jul 29, 2019
I think that they have to go into the top other wise you get one stack then the rest get jammed in the pipes. Pretty sure I heard that in one of the Direwolf20 let's play videos, but I'm not positive.

Darxness

Jul 29, 2019
I think that they have to go into the top other wise you get one stack then the rest get jammed in the pipes. Pretty sure I heard that in one of the Direwolf20 let's play videos, but I'm not positive.
No, youre quite right. Having the tube connect to the top of the barrel did indeed solve the problem at my blaze farm. Now i just gotta rebuild my sorting system. Thanks for the help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.