Tube/Pipe Systems for FTB Monster

Suterusu

Jul 29, 2019
There are a LOT of tubes/pipes in the FTB Monster mod pack. I am looking for a tube/pipe network that works similar to the old Red Power 2 tubes.

I know mekanism adds something very, very close to matching what RP2 did, but I am not finding that in the current mod listing.

Specifically, I am looking for the "default route" style of routing in which I can pipe items to various chest, etc. and if there is NO available inventory, it takes the last path.

RP2 did this with restriction tubes making it seem like the chest was 1,000+blocks away from where it really was.

Is there any system (not AE) in FTB Monster that has a similar pipe/tube routing system?

Museli

Jul 29, 2019
Thermal Expansion's Itemducts can be whacked with a wrench to set them into Dense mode (+1000 blocks) or Vacuum mode (-1000 blocks).

Reactions: DrowElf

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I think Logistics Pipes should be able to do what you're looking for.

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
XU's pipes can sort very well (sorting pipe and mod sorting pipe) and if it doesn't fit in any of the sorting pipes it will go to the next available inventory. Also as Museli said, you can use the TE duct set to dense mode.

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
I use Logistic Pipes. They're a little dense to learn at first, but are super useful when you get over their learning curve, and you can do all sort of powerful things with them.

Reactions: Padfoote