trying to update mod but crash mod pack?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

aram_mco

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys, i don't know this is the section correct but sorry, i want update Forestry and Thermal Expansion to new versione on Direwolf20 Pack.
First problem is ID conflict i try set manually but it's crash same.. if anyone try to updated and his has a "vittory" please help me! I want try new farm q.q

Sorry for bad english but this is not my first language

zooqooo

Jul 29, 2019
The current packs forge version is only 6.5, you need to manually update forge to 6.6

Bobbels

Jul 29, 2019
you don't have dw20 v5
they are still testing that version and it hasn't been published yet.
and when it gets published, it's gonna have those updates you want now.

Bobbels

Jul 29, 2019
oh i see, that's new.
but from the updated changelog in the forums, v5 should have the versions you're looking for.
seems like they have not been pushed to the launcher yet.

Vtecem

Jul 29, 2019
java.lang.RuntimeException: Tried to recreate an item id (13131 / shifted:13387) for an item which already exists as forestry.arboriculture.items.ItemGrafter@47339158

That's your problem, id 13131 in one of the Forestry 2.0 configs. Change it to something that doesn't conflict and you'll be good. I remember having to do this as well, just note you'll probably have one other id in forestry conflict as well. I don't remember what the other id was however.