Request Trying to play magic farm 2 :-(

Ryaneddieleo

Jul 29, 2019
I am a completely new user to playing modded minecraft but have watched my fair share of videos on Magic farm 2 and would like to play myself, I have bought and downloaded and fresh copy of normal minecraft and have downloaded and installed the FTB launcher, but there is no option to play magic farm 2 ?? And the thread I can find about this problem was quite dated and talked of the mod folder not having the files inside of magic farm 2, but the magic farm 2 folder doesn't even exist ?? Any help appreciated

Krhymez

Jul 29, 2019
I am a completely new user to playing modded minecraft but have watched my fair share of videos on Magic farm 2 and would like to play myself, I have bought and downloaded and fresh copy of normal minecraft and have downloaded and installed the FTB launcher, but there is no option to play magic farm 2 ?? And the thread I can find about this problem was quite dated and talked of the mod folder not having the files inside of magic farm 2, but the magic farm 2 folder doesn't even exist ?? Any help appreciated
Download this instead
http://beta.cursevoice.com/

FTB is using that. When you download it, Just browse Packs and Install Magic Farm. There is a new version Magic Farm 3 out also.
Good luck and welcome to modded Minecraft.