Trying to get treecapitator in FTB Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Msnkiller

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

Can anyone tell me how to get treecapitator in FTB Unleashed?
I downloaded forge and that other pack that you need. Atleast it said so on the web.

But I cant get it to work.

Help?

Msnkiller

Jul 29, 2019
I got 1.5.2. from all versions. And I use FTB. And the mod author only explains how to do it in regular minecraft. I tried that but that didnt work for me.

If someone could post a how to do it or were to put it. That would help me out alot.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
1. Download these:
[1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r13.Uni.CoreMod and [1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.09

2. Put the core in this folder: C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\FTB\Unleashed\minecraft\mods

3. Put Treecap in this folder: C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\FTB\Unleashed\minecraft\coremods

Msnkiller

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks it finally worked.

Now I have one more question, the cutting is very slow now(ofcourse due to that you cut one log but actually a whole tree)

Is it possible to set this faster, like how fast you normally cut a log. But it will fall all now?

Thanks

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I believe that's a configurable option, but at the moment my laptop is...updating. I'll check when it's done, and hopefully I'll have internet too!

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
find this

# [Global] When true, the log break speed is equal to original break speed / (tree height * 2)
# When false, the original break speed is multiplied by the breakSpeedModifier value [default: true]
B:treeHeightDecidesBreakSpeed=true
in the treecapitator.cfg file and change it to false

Blasphemarii

Jul 29, 2019
I have not tried this yet, but when you install it, can it cut down all trees by default, or do we need to add the log and leaf ids ourselves? If there is a quicker or easier way then doing that, please let me (or this thread preferably) know.

Msnkiller

Jul 29, 2019
At the moment it cuts all trees what I understand, plus the leaves. It didnt cut 1 tree iirc but the rest it cut just fine. It also cuts the leaves.

Fred2098

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I can't get the config to work it takes ages to cut trees down. when i open up the mod with notepad it comes up with weird symbols, do i need something else to open it? Please could someone help? P.S sorry im quite new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.