Trouble With Liquids

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bryan Weismore

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing the 1.5.2 beta pack without GT v0.7

Can I not fill cans with oil using a liquid transposer any more?
transposer.jpg

Also I noticed that my Aqueous Accumulator isn't filling my tanks.
Accumulator.jpg

I'm not sure what's going on here, but if someone could point me towards a changelog or some other info it would be great.

Ok, apparently the Accumulator not filling tanks was just a graphical glitch. They were fine when I restarted. The transposer still isn't working though.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Try clicking the button twice, it may be another graphical glitch where it shows that it's in output mode but it's actually in input mode.

Also check to see if you can even fill that type of container with oil. I know there are some Xycraft cans that can't be filled with modded liquids.

Bryan Weismore

Jul 29, 2019
I clicked the button multiple times, and Xycraft isn't installed in the pack. These are regular forestry tin cans.

ThemsAllTook

Jul 29, 2019
Is the liquid transposer getting a stray redstone signal from somewhere that's shutting it off, assuming its redstone control is set to the default mode?

speaktorob

Jul 29, 2019
I've got the exact same problem with Fuel. I can fill Buckets just fine, but when I try and use Forestry's Tin Can nothing happens.

I tested the Liquid Transposer with water and cans and it filled them just fine.

I tried cheating in some already filled Fuel Cans. I can use them to fill up e.g. a Combustion Engine with fuel as normal, but if I try and extract the fuel from them in a Liquid Transposer again nothing happens.

It's like the Liquid Transposer doesn't recognise the Can as a Fuel container. Maybe there is a problem with some item IDs?

EDIT: I'm running Direwolf20 1.5.2 version 1.1.2. I have switched around some item IDs to get it to work, but nothing related to either of the affected mods - only some BoP IDs and the Ender chest ID.

speaktorob

Jul 29, 2019
Is the liquid transposer getting a stray redstone signal from somewhere that's shutting it off, assuming its redstone control is set to the default mode?

No, in both cases the redstone control is disabled.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
You could try it with tin cells from ic2 (i think). Maybe it's something with the cans

speaktorob

Jul 29, 2019
You could try it with tin cells from ic2 (i think). Maybe it's something with the cans

Thanks for the suggestion, but tin cells don't work with Fuel, at least there is no recipe in NEI for them.

Just thought I'd point out that its got to be some kind of bug, because I can watch a bucket of Fuel go back and forth with the exact same setup, but nothing at all happens with the cans when it is Fuel as the liquid.