Windows .exe Trouble with getting modpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
Uhhhh the free version does next to nothing and i don't wanna pay that much just for the lowest paid version which is 1-year[DOUBLEPOST=1370969637][/DOUBLEPOST]The free version doesn't
1.block hacker attacks
2.secure personal data
3.blocks phishing scams... not that i'm that stupid to click fake links and such

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Uhhhh the free version does next to nothing and i don't wanna pay that much just for the lowest paid version which is 1-year[DOUBLEPOST=1370969637][/DOUBLEPOST]The free version doesn't
1.block hacker attacks
2.secure personal data
3.blocks phishing scams... not that i'm that stupid to click fake links and such

1. What antivirus can really "block hacker attacks"
2. You are responsible for securing your own personal data.
3. See No. 2. add "don't click random shit"

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Is this going to turn into an antivirus vs another antivirus thread?

Well, that all depends.
I suggest avast because I know it works, and I know it doesn't interfere with the downloads once it's set up correctly. Though with the new updates, I don't think there's any issues with it block anyway.

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
Well, that all depends.
I suggest avast because I know it works, and I know it doesn't interfere with the downloads once it's set up correctly. Though with the new updates, I don't think there's any issues with it block anyway.

I used Avast in the past and I have nothing against it. I would recommend for the OP to try it out aswell.

Reactions: Ashzification

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
So your using the free version?[DOUBLEPOST=1370970153][/DOUBLEPOST]Because i don't wanna spend that kind of money on another antivirus

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
You can either try the free version, and get to play FTB, or you can keep what you've got and not be able to play.
Or, you can try any number of other free antivirus programs on the internet.

Edit: yes, I'm using the free version. I don't pay for something that shouldn't cost money in the first place.

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
I know i'm gonna regret uninstall my current paid security package and not find my product key again...

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
You know what don't ask i don't know what to say[DOUBLEPOST=1370970878][/DOUBLEPOST]Weird enough i launched FTB launcher while installing avast and now it oddly seems to work... i don't know why it began conficting with YouSee 6 months ago and not the other several months i've had the FTB launcher... meh well it works with avast and who knows what launcher update broke it for YouSee... after all this i feel retarded

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
Well sorry you sort of have to deal with stupid people like me but this was just because i was so fed up and angry on myself because i chould not fix it neither chould anyone and it had been an issue for 6 months of boredom (quite literally)

Status
Not open for further replies.