TripleNation |FTB 1.0.1 pack A|White list|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

allizar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Allizar
16+ Age?:Y/N Yes
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Yes
A bit of info about you: I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.3 and recently got into mods

Mooseman9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Major_Creepist
16+ Age?:Y/N Yes (16)
Agree to the rules?: I agree with all the rules and will abide by them.
A bit of info about you.: I have played Tekkit for a while, but now I want to try out FTB. This server seems nice, and I would like to play on it. I have Teamspeak so getting on it for the course of my playing on the server will not be a proble. I do not have a mic though, so no speaking from me.

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jlmaverick
16+ Age?: I am 23 years old
Agree to the rules?:Yes
A bit of info about you.: I have been playing minecraft since beta and using mods since 1.1. I am fairly competent with all of the mods in the FTB Modpack and I love to make complicated machines. I enjoy chatting to people in game and having a fun time.
Thank you
Ill pm you the ts details so we can get you on the server!

Svetlack and Allizar could you include your age please?

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Major_Creepist
16+ Age?:Y/N Yes (16)
Agree to the rules?: I agree with all the rules and will abide by them.
A bit of info about you.: I have played Tekkit for a while, but now I want to try out FTB. This server seems nice, and I would like to play on it. I have Teamspeak so getting on it for the course of my playing on the server will not be a proble. I do not have a mic though, so no speaking from me.
Whitelisted, ill pm you the info to join the teamspeak server.​

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
MrAndrew420
Y 23
Y
Im a father, student and Minecraft lover. Just looking for a good server to spend my free time on. Im good with most mods in the pack except for gregtech and thermal expansion, so Im excited to learn more about them. I am also on the ExtraBiomesXL dev team.

Jakie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fnaticl3oom
16+ Age?:17
A bit of info about you: i'm just a normal gamer who plays different games and such C:

Hemotem

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hemotem
16+ Age?: Yes 42 Actually
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Yes. Seems straight forward enough.
A bit of info about you.: I am a quiet gamer, I do have TS so that isn't a problem, I am just looking for a server to play on.

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hemotem
16+ Age?: Yes 42 Actually
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Yes. Seems straight forward enough.
A bit of info about you.: I am a quiet gamer, I do have TS so that isn't a problem, I am just looking for a server to play on.
&

MrAndrew420
Y 23
Y
Im a father, student and Minecraft lover. Just looking for a good server to spend my free time on. Im good with most mods in the pack except for gregtech and thermal expansion, so Im excited to learn more about them. I am also on the ExtraBiomesXL dev team.
&

IGN: fnaticl3oom
16+ Age?:17
A bit of info about you: i'm just a normal gamer who plays different games and such C:
&
IGN: Svetlack
16+ Age?: 19
Agree to the rules?: Y
A bit of info about you.: College student (Education. :D) -- Avid player of the mods included in FTB.

EDIT: Included age.

I'll pm you the TS details, join and then ill sort you out with getting on the server :)

BigDaveNz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BigDaveNz
Agree to the rules: Of course
Info:
-Im a gamer/longboarder who has been a part of the modding side of the community since 1.2 beta.
-Currently a texturer for Pam's Mod/bicbiomecraft for Sphax. may extend to Factorisation if noone else picks that up.
-Last SMP server i was a the leader of the largest faction on omni's tekkit server...
-Have extensive knowledge on mods and tend to go by the slogan "Think big, Plan bigger, Build past the Farlands"
-Occasionally live stream and around to have a good time. I love collaborative projects and will hopefully get a few old friends to come on this server too.

Weras57

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: weras57
16+ Age?:Y 17
Agree to the rules?: Yes, i agree to them
A bit of info about you.: Playing mods since 1.8, ever first saw FTB map i just had to play it and that's all i think

Steve

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sjc807
16+ Age?: 17
A bit of info about you.: I'm fairly new to the FTB modpack. There is still a lot I want to learn so what better way then joining a server :). I have some experience thanks to Tekkit so I'm not completely useless lol. I never used Teamspeak or Skype to talk to people on the server, so that will make talking much easier.

xXVboyXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXVboyXx
16+ Age?:Y/N Yes 20
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Yes
A bit of info about you.: I play MC, Tekkit but i am new to FTB.

Startyler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: startyler
16+ Age?: Yes, 17.
Agree to the rules?: Of course.
A bit of info about you: I have been playing minecraft since early alpha, I'm talking before the nether. I am rather experienced with the mods, with the exception of Greg Tech and Thermal Expansion. I have TS, but no mic.

Lt_Hot_Dogs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Lt_Hot_Dogs
16+ Age?:Y/N Y 19
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Y, Absolutely
A bit of info about you.: I am currently in my last year of high school, I play football, wrestle, and play baseball, I know a lot about all of the mods in the FTB modpack and am really hoping to be whitelisted and to play on your awesome server.

Vermillion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VermillionX
16+ Age?: Yes - 22
Agree to the Rules: Yes. Though what do you mean by "Friendly PvP".
A bit of info about you: I live at home. Unemployed. I has no life! Been playing Tekkit for the past few months. I'm an Admin on both another Tekkit and Vanilla server. I'm knowledgeable on all Tekkit mods and several of the new FTB ones. I like pie.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
hailphilhellmuth
47 yeah I am that old.
agreed to rule, yes sir.
my main pc is in living room so I dont really use TS a lot, not fair on the rest of the family.
Irishman, I was semi-retired due to injuries, but getting busy again so game time is a little limited, after a year or just over of rest my blow ac is healed up mostly, still learning minecraft mods, any one that tells you they know them all lies all lies, they keep changing..
I am Irish so a sense of humor would be handy, I would like to test your server, I set up a server late last night to test but got bored & lonely :p, tia.

PepsimaxL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PepsimaxL
16+ Age?:Yes
A bit of info about you.: Im from norway, i have played alot with most of this mods,yeah thats it =)