TripleNation |FTB 1.0.1 pack A|White list|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
TripleNation

IP, TripleNation.fr6.creeperhost.net

Rules,
-Must be mature and respect fellow users.
-Must use teamspeak as much as possible while online even if you dont have a mic.
-Play as you please so long as you do not steal/grief your fellow users.
-Friendly PvP
-Griefing will be harshly punished resulting in a permanent ban to the responsible which will not be lifted
If you think doing something is wrong, ask before doing it.
-Have fun.

Relaxed server run by a group of friends we play for the soul purpose of fun, any playstyle is more than welcome so long as you abide by the rules. Myself and fellow admin are veterans of the mods that will be more than willing to help so no previous experience with the mods are required. Teamspeak details will be given once you have been whitelisted.

We are using all the mods in the pack, balancing is done, we play for fun.
Requires age 16+ due to not being a pg server.
Server is on hard difficulty.
Currently 30 slot server.
Server is based in europe so people in the US might have a few issues.

Extra Mods:
LogisticPipes: Link = https://www.dropbox.com/s/9dbzyjhpaj7w9vd/LogisticsPipes-0.6.0.pre2.jar
Greg Tech Recipe Fix = https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6b8pcdzafbtxhn/GregTech.cfg

Application:
IGN:
16+ Age?:Y/N
Agree to the rules?:Y/N
A bit of info about you.:

Drayco9191

JeffreydB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JeffreydB
16+ Age?:Y/N Y 24 to be exact
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Y
A bit of info about you.: Dutch Electrical engineering student, loving technology in real life and in minecraft :D. Overal fun guy!

woogieboogie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: My ingame name is Woogieboogie
16+ Age?: Yes im 26 years old
Agree to the rules?: yes i do agree to the rules.
A bit of info about you.: Im a casual gamer who likes games like minecraft, Raiderz, league of legends and more. got loads of free time on my hands atm, i always use skype, vent or TS3

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JeffreydB
16+ Age?:Y/N Y 24 to be exact
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Y
A bit of info about you.: Dutch Electrical engineering student, loving technology in real life and in minecraft :D. Overal fun guy!
Whitelisted join and ill give you the TS3 address!
IGN: My ingame name is Woogieboogie
16+ Age?: Yes im 26 years old
Agree to the rules?: yes i do agree to the rules.
A bit of info about you.: Im a casual gamer who likes games like minecraft, Raiderz, league of legends and more. got loads of free time on my hands atm, i always use skype, vent or TS3

JeffreydB

Jul 29, 2019
I do not seem to be witelisted... atleast the game says im not :p plz check if u did the Capital letters correct :D itts JeffreydB with capital J and B

Iiamghostt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:iiamghostt
16+ Age?:Y
Agree to the rules?:Y
A bit of info about you.: New to some of these mods, but very excited

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
Ill PM you both the TS3 details

liamghostt, could you just be more specific about your age and anymore details that you can offer us?

woogieboogie

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: TheBeast023
16+ Age?:Y/N Yes, 16 exactly
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Yes
A bit of info about you.: I love to play mods, and I joined minecraft in Beta 1.6.6, a little under 3 years ago.

Smitty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Smitty03
16+ Age?:Y (28)
A bit of info about you.: I have been playing since beta on my own, never joined a server. I love the complexity of all of these mods, but still have a lot to learn.

drayco9191

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Smitty03
16+ Age?:Y (28)
A bit of info about you.: I have been playing since beta on my own, never joined a server. I love the complexity of all of these mods, but still have a lot to learn.

Magus Union you need to download Logistics pipes, i forgot to put it in the opening post. Then you should be able to join. If you need help ill pm you the TS3 details :)

Chiraku

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chiraku
16+ Age?: I am 23 years old
Agree to the rules?: Yes
A bit of info about you.: I played Minecraft sins it first came out and still like it, played Tekkit for a while but i really want to give FTB a try as they seem to have some great new mods.

Svetlack

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Svetlack
16+ Age?: 19
Agree to the rules?: Y
A bit of info about you.: College student (Education. :D) -- Avid player of the mods included in FTB.

EDIT: Included age.

jlMaverick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jlmaverick
16+ Age?: I am 23 years old
Agree to the rules?:Yes
A bit of info about you.: I have been playing minecraft since beta and using mods since 1.1. I am fairly competent with all of the mods in the FTB Modpack and I love to make complicated machines. I enjoy chatting to people in game and having a fun time.
Thank you