Whitelist Server Triple Nation | MindCrack | Whitelist | 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

stryker1234567

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: JaDaName
Age: 14 and yes I know it says 16+. Y'all probably will deny this because of what I'm about to say, but I'm very mature! As I said below, I've owned my own server before!
New to mods: No, I've been playing all FTB mod packs since FTB came out!
About yourself: I've owner my own server before, I love helping other people out with mods, and I love watching the MindCrack guys, especially Guude! I'm a computerCraft nut!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I'm getting a new computer in about a week and 1/2! When I get it though, I'll be on whenever I'm playing!
yeah, with a new computer, originally laggy things will become available, but only if the server can handle it too

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TLGGh0sT the O is a zero
New to mods: No
About yourself: 18 years old, girlfriend, planning on attending college next year. I like the B team and Guude when it comes to FTB
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Of course
Whitelisted! :)

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: BrandonBP
New to mods: No. I understand a lot about the FTB. Some of the newer add-ons like Thaum confuse me a bit.
About yourself: I'm retired and play MineCrack a lot. I've jumped out of a plane 8 times. I like rainbows and kittens. I also like drinking and cursing, so be ready.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yeah, I may actually try to login now to see if any of you guys are there. :)

The_Chief_117

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: The_Chief117
New to mods: Yes / No No, although there are some I haven't looked into yet due to previous servers disappointing me before I get the chance
About yourself: I live on the east coast of Australia and work as a full time tradesman in the building industry. My first love was fishing of any description and the water is like my second home whether I'm in, on, or around it. I've been a fan of FTB ever since Guude and the Mindcrack team began their new server and am currently looking for a good server with a solid community to call home for the long run.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I am Skype active but I don't have teamspeak. I am willing to download it and jump on if you so wish me to but it's likely I may run into some issues with getting onto it, these sorts of things just seem to happen to me every now and then. But in the end, yes, I will be on teamspeak if you prefer me to be.

Sullenwinds

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sullenwind
About yourself: I've been a fan of FTB since the first couple of videos Guude and them did. My friend benvicktor and I have been looking for a good Mindcrack FTB server.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Frequently

Sonirbymon

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sonirbymon12
About yourself: I am a little bit random, "I like cereal!" is my catchphrase, I am very fun to be around.
Will you be on our TeamSpeak?: Yes, almost always. I hate type chatting in game. It's much easier just to use Teamspeak