Whitelist Server Trince.net l Ultimate v1.0.1 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cppowers1

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: cppowers1
  2. In-Game Name: cppowers1
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: USA BABY!
  5. Have you played FTB before: Ever since it started!
  6. Have you ever been banned: You would have to be a bad person to be banned, so since i am not, i have never been banned
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring a unique skillset of the mods. One thing i am particularly good at is mod cross-over. AKA, how to get your rp2 system to eject in a B/C pipe network. I am also familiar with most of the mods in the pack. Socially, I have yet to meet someone online that does not like me. People say i'm funny and always fun the be around.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
http://forum.fusion-craft.org/index.php <<<<<< NEW PLACE TO APPLY FOR NOW! Register and post your app in the whitelist section[DOUBLEPOST=1364134212][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Forum name: cppowers1
  2. In-Game Name: cppowers1
  4. Country: USA BABY!
  5. Have you played FTB before: Ever since it started!
  6. Have you ever been banned: You would have to be a bad person to be banned, so since i am not, i have never been banned
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring a unique skillset of the mods. One thing i am particularly good at is mod cross-over. AKA, how to get your rp2 system to eject in a B/C pipe network. I am also familiar with most of the mods in the pack. Socially, I have yet to meet someone online that does not like me. People say i'm funny and always fun the be around.

You have been added, please visit the site listed below.

darradddd

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name : darradddd
  2. In-Game Name: TagBoss1
  4. Country: israel
  5. Have you played FTB before: yes, for like half a yea.
  6. Have you ever been banned: nope
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince : first, a big house with alot of stuff ;D, just kidding. i'll play alot on the server, on the next week ill play ALOT, for like 3 hours a day +. i also have alot of knowledge on vanilla, ftb and tekkit.

MrChris

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:
  2. In-Game Name:
  3. Age: 21
  4. Country: Sweden
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes since the beggining :)
  6. Have you ever been banned: no
  7. If so; why: -
  8. What can you bring to Trince: i know most of the mod and would like to help people that dont, i am an overall nice guy :)

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I was just curious what your greg-tech setting is on as I didn't see it mentioned.

Legosham

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Legosham
  2. In-Game Name: legosham
  3. Age: 12
  4. Country: America
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, played FTB for about a month now, but played tekkit for a very long time
  6. Have you ever been banned: no
  7. If so; why: N/A
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I am good at FTB and I enjoy working, helping and trading with others. I also would like to make a youtube series for FTB, if you dont want me to make a series im okay with that

Matt_The_Martian

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Matt_The_Martian
  2. In-Game Name: matt_the_martian
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: England
  5. Have you played FTB before: Nope, this will be my first time :) but I've some friends I will be joining who have.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No, I don't think so.
  7. If so; why: N/A (unless you look on a ban list and find out I have, tell me and it may jog my memory)
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I'd love to try out feed the beast and join some friends of mine in daft adventures! I am friendly and hope to add a dash of humor and lightheartedness into the server, also I will try to help out other players on the server in any way I can! Hope to see you online!

xXMINEfartzXx

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:xXMINEfartzXx
In-Game Name:xXMINEfartzXx
Have you played FTB before:yes I love it
Have you ever been banned:no
If so; why:
What can you bring to Trince:i can bring cool builds once rich enoungh also right now im in exams so it will be tough to get on but i will :)

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
This server has been closed for months. Everyone moved to the fusion-craft.org ultimate server in the whitelist section