Windows .exe Tried everything Error logs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadbob

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Launcher: 1.2.0
Minecraft Version: 1.4.6
Java Version: Java 7 Updated 10 (64-bit)

I have updated every driver, including flashing my Bios. I have tried Java 6, and 32 bit versions. I have tried uninstalling everything java, minecraft, and FTB releated and started from scratch. I have also tried increasing the Ram Maximum, and increased my page file. Please Help me.

Paste Bin:
http://pastebin.com/8FqYJJQD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI, I have also tried, Memtest which checked out Ok. And Tried Driversweeper to completely strip Nvidia drivers and re-downloaded and installed using a clean installation.
One more thing I have tried running with lower Maximum Ram as well.

Here is my Dxdiag info just in case you need it.
http://pastebin.com/PwD5hvve

Update: I have tried renaming the OpenAL.dll's and copying the ones from System32, still nothing.

BuzZBladE

Jul 29, 2019
im seeing java development kit update 2 installed in C:\jdk7u2_32

try uninstalling java, delete that folder as well cause update 2 is out of date. install java jre 64bit and 32bit
(32-bit for your browser or other 32 bit java apps, if you have 64 bit browsers just use 64bit java)

chadbob

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, I am not sure why that would pop up, I made sure there were no hidden folders yet C:\jdk7u2_32 does not exist any longer. I look all over for JDK and cannot find anywhere it would be located. I decided to still uninstall Java again, as well as Minecraft and FTB and download it all with a different browser.
Still broken however :(
Additionally I tried running as an Administrator.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
New log? Please and thanks :)

Make sure you only have JRE 7u10 x64. If you need JDK, download it, then put it on a removable media device

Java's finicky.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
You should be good to just set Java/FTB to run as admin now. I believe it's just write privileges you need, so admin should work

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know, there's no clear reason for this error to be persisting.
From my knowledge, the only reason for it to continue is a problem with your registry, or a problem with your OS. But I am by no means an expert on that, not even close. Hopefully someone else can find a solution I may have missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.