Trident Pre-Release Party

B

Big Bad

HKHFi0F.png
With less than 24 hours to go, Feed The Beast is planning a Twitch event for the release of its newest pack, Trident.

Join us this Thursday, April 16th, at 3:00PM EST (12PM PST, 7PM UTC, 8PM BST) on the Official Feed The Beast Twitch account for an afternoon of celebration and festivities. We’ll be discussing the development of Trident, playing a few skirmish matches, showing off some new store merchandise, and hosting a Q&A session with lead Trident designer and head of FTB Modpack Development tfox83.

Hope to see you all there!

Deefster10k

Jul 29, 2019
So what even is trident? I know it's a new pack, and it's multiplayer-oriented, but I don't know anything about it besides that. I don't even know in what way it's multiplayer-oriented. Though from the 'skirmish match' comment I'm assuming PVP. Does anyone know anything else about it?(That you're allowed to say) Or has it all been kept secret?

Reactions: Minken

Minken

Jul 29, 2019
So what even is trident? I know it's a new pack, and it's multiplayer-oriented, but I don't know anything about it besides that. I don't even know in what way it's multiplayer-oriented. Though from the 'skirmish match' comment I'm assuming PVP. Does anyone know anything else about it?(That you're allowed to say) Or has it all been kept secret?
And the "Best Comment Ever Made On This Forum" Award goes to... Deefster10k! Congratulations!

Mr Big Bad, with all the respect, Deefster10k just hitted the nail on the head.

Reactions: Deefster10k

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
umm...i know this is sorta unrelated, but on the new curse launcher will there be a way to enter modpack codes? there are just a couple i want to get. if not, not a problem, im not deleting the old launcher.

Wavebrother

Jul 29, 2019

B

Big Bad

And the "Best Comment Ever Made On This Forum" Award goes to... Deefster10k! Congratulations!

Mr Big Bad, with all the respect, Deefster10k just hitted the nail on the head.

The press release won't go out till tomorrow when the pack launches.

renadi

Jul 29, 2019
Doubt it. It is sooo buggy and causes countless crashes because of the bugs.
Do you know what you're talking about?

I've not had one crash related to Ars Magica on 1.7.10, and can only think of a two bugs, one to do with its power net that iirc can be fixed by changing from default settings and the other related to it's soulbound enchantment not working correctly(and destroying your items upon death) in the End. I mean, I don't know that it fits in here(though it does have some pretty great if unbounded PVP potential) but saying it is buggy and crash prone is not really the reasons it shouldn't be in this pack.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know what you're talking about?

I've not had one crash related to Ars Magica on 1.7.10, and can only think of a two bugs, one to do with its power net that iirc can be fixed by changing from default settings and the other related to it's soulbound enchantment not working correctly(and destroying your items upon death) in the End. I mean, I don't know that it fits in here(though it does have some pretty great if unbounded PVP potential) but saying it is buggy and crash prone is not really the reasons it shouldn't be in this pack.
Well, I am not exactly a genius in terms of the mod. I'm just going by what other people have said.

Sent from my Thingy using a Thingy.