TREES!... How tall are they?

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by Tornado3019, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Tornado3019

Tornado3019 New Member

Hello everybody! I was wondering on how big I should make my tree enclosure, and i want to know how tall the tallest tree (that you can get with Forestry or Extra Trees) is?

2. Algester

Algester New Member

highest tree from forestry... about 10-15 blocks high IIRC... well nothing else can compare to the height of redwoods from BoP

3. WTFFFS

WTFFFS New Member

Ignoring redwood\sequoia (from various mods including forestry) 20 -32 will cover any tree (vanilla jungle trees are iirc up to 32 and none of the forestry trees are taller) if you include redwood\sequoia better make your enclosure 80 or so tall...and even then some won't fit.

4. Tornado3019

Tornado3019 New Member

Thanks for the help guys... I think i might not do 80 blocks tall XD, I'll go with 26 or so.

5. PierceSG

PierceSG New Member

The redwood tree from BoP/Natura (idk which), at y64 grows pass the clouds and goes way higher than those slime islands by DartCraft.
    So....pretty high? :p

6. Algester

Algester New Member

redwood is BoP

7. un worry

un worry New Member

There's also a Redwood in Natura, which is the one PierceSG is referring to.

Hollow it out for an awesome first home. You can even craft the redwood bark into a secret zombie-proof door ;)

PierceSG likes this.
  8. PierceSG

PierceSG New Member

Yes! That's the one I'm talking about.

9. KingTriaxx

KingTriaxx Forum Addict

Yes, Hypnotized on Hermitcraft actually built a Natura Redwood, in the midst of a Biomes of Plenty redwood forest.