Solved Tree farms with Plantgatherer stop collecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moriath

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Tree farms with Plantgatherer stop collecting

Pack Version 1.9.0

What is the bug? Tree farms with plant gatherers will stop after a short while.

I break and replace the gatherer and it works for a few mins and then stops gathering again. i have voided the sludge in case but that does nothing

Mod & Version Industrial Foregoing Ther version shipped in 1.9.0

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Does it every time in my game

Known Fix

G

geobr1990

I too am having this issue with my tree farm. I have also found that removing a range add on will cause it to work for a minute, but then it stops again. Note that I also have a cotton farm with a plant gatherer that is working perfectly - it’s only my tree farm. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Moriath

Jul 29, 2019
I also have farms for potatos and carrots etc running fine. Forgot to add that.

Its not just one tree farm either. It happens on the other ones that Otherpeople have made on the same server.

Regressed to 1.7.1 for now.

As the 1.8.0 build was broken.

F

fufu87

Will this change be made in the dw20 pack? I dont want to mod the pack tbh.

Well this is up to the developers of the pack, if they are going to modify it due to the fact that almost everyone is affected with this.

I understand your concern. If you want your tree farm working with modifying , the range addon has to be removed

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
I would advise you to update to 1.10.0, the mod has been updated in this version which, as you mentioned, fixes the issue at hand.

Please be sure to backup your worlds before updating though. I cannot stress that enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.