The Grave
Every skyblock behind with S.

Botanist

Tinkerer

Mechanist

Cyborg

Alchemist

Creator

Many Suns ago, the Faerie Garden decided to do an experiment. This experiment would transfer an expert Botanist to a far away land, beyond space and time. Fortunately for the them one expert Botanist "volunteered" to join this experiment. I am that Botanist

Long ago, on Midgard, a portal to Alfheim was opened. Thirteen of Alfheim's Botanist came to our world, and never returned. They founded the Faerie Garden,and took a human apprentice. When a member of the Faerie Garden dies, there apprentice takes over. Twenty-seven times this has happened, until we were stuck with my jailers. They cast me into this prison for the crime I did.

The "Tinkerers" were a guild of Tecnical Magicians. Thaumaturges, Psions, and masters of the "Ender IO" were drawn to it. Before the MagiTech Schism, it had hundreds of thousands of members. That was 150 years ago. When I joined, there was one member, the woman who sent me to the Botanical University. She is dead, and I am the only one who have extensive knowledge of the Extra Utilities in the world.

Trapped is a 1.10 Garden of Glass based modpack, focused on Immersive Engineering and Botania. It is still a WIP and hasn't passed through authentication, so it might just be an idea. The theme of the pack is you're an imprisoned botanist who wants to escape to a safe world, While learning to rely on Magic and Technology to build a better prison. There is AE2, Extra Utilities 2, Ex Nihilo Adscenio. You will master the forgotten art of alchemy, contact the elves, and slaughter the Guardian of Gaia.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Last edited: