Transfering mods

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

cobhalla

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing the agrarian skies mod-pack and there are severial mods included that are not in the dw20 mod-pack that i normally play.

I am just wondering if using the add/ remove mod tool in the dw20 pack will transfer the config settings that change recipes to make the challenge map harder in AS or if it will revert the mod back to its original state (which is what i desire)

Come work for the CobbleCo

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Just go into the Agrarian Skies folder, then the minecraft folder, then the mods folder and copy+paste the mods you want to the mods folder in the minecraft folder in the dw20 folder you usually play.

cobhalla

Jul 29, 2019
Just go into the Agrarian Skies folder, then the minecraft folder, then the mods folder and copy+paste the mods you want to the mods folder in the minecraft folder in the dw20 folder you usually play.
I know how to do it already but i was wondering if it retains the cfg settings of agrarian skies or if it reverts to the original mod cfg settings

Come work for the CobbleCo

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
You will have to also copy the .cfg files in the config folder to the other config folder if you want AS' configs.

In English: Yes it will revert.