TPS Issue

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Shaverman5000

Jul 29, 2019
Title TPS Issue

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Eidoloncraft

Modpack version 1.4.2

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/07d4930c

Details of the issue So... the server runs fine. The issue is every couple minutes, we get TPS hickups. I used a mod to find the tps errors, and these are what we get spamming the chat.

Can you help me figure out what's going on? ATM Nobody is on the server right now, and I've been doing restarts, as well as killing all entities on the server. With a fresh map, none of these errors occur.

The only things we are figuring out is that there's a runaway greenhouse going on, mobs are trying to spawn where they cant [We have mob farms using extraUtilities2] and the chunk loader doesn't like it, or too many people have intricate machinery thats running amuck.