Open TPS Drop in Twilight Forest

D

DrunkTank

Summary of the problem TPS Drop in Twilight Forest

Pack Version 1.3.0

What is the bug? Massive TPS drop in Twilight Forest dimension, even when I've been standing still for over 5 minutes. I have up to 4GB of RAM allocated to the server. Can provide list of server hardware if it might help.

Mod & Version The Twilight Forest - 3.5.263

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/83188245

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

D

DrunkTank

So after about 45 minutes of sitting in the same spot, TPS is back to normal. I know this might seem like an odd question, but does anyone know if TWF has a larger chunk generation radius than vanilla Minecraft? It seems like my server is having to generate more terrain in the TWF than in other dimensions

*edit*
Just got this error in my server CLI:

[23:08:46] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: The Twilight Forest loaded a new chunk (-65, -31 Dimension: 7) during chunk population, causing cascading worldgen lag. Please report this to the mod's issue tracker. This log can be disabled in the Forge config.​

*edit 2*
Spent an additional hour attempting to replicate the issue, and now Binnie Core caused a cascading worldgen lag error:

[00:18:05] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Binnie Core loaded a new chunk (-60, -71 Dimension: 7) during chunk population, causing cascading worldgen lag. Please report this to the mod's issue tracker. This log can be disabled in the Forge config.​

Last edited: