Whitelist Server [TPPI 1.0.4][MCPC+][LWC][Growing Community]Forsaken Builders

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
So by the title, you can see that I don't have a name for this server. Well not yet at least. Simply put, right now I have TPPI hosted on a vps server. The map is about 2 days old, and everyone is still in the beginning stages. The server was created for friends.I am looking to expand our whitelist and get a few more players on. So lets not waste anytime, lets cut to the chase.There are only a few blocks that are banned, and they are items that cause a ton of server lag. ATM we use Skype for contacting, but a teamspeak server will be put up soon. So come join, and lets have some fun.

Server is hosted In Los Angeles, California.

Like any server there are a few....
RULES

1. Be respectful, and don't be an idiot.
  2. It's a server, there are other people on it to you know? SO when building please don't make any TPS dropping builds that will hinder anyone's experience.
  3. Really Thats all for now, will have a few more to come.

UPDATES
6/3:
Our mining world has just been setup, it includes some cool pages that may help the struggle. :)

So either send me a PM, or post in the comments below so I can whitelist you to the server.

Last edited:

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Right now it is hosted in LA. But soon I plan to have it hosted on a dedicated server in Canada, from OVH.

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
I am very interested
Have you ever been banned: No but i have banned people as a previous server owner.

Expreience: Tons, but let me have you know i am really looking for a decent group because i haven't played for three months now and now i'm looking to come back and come back into a good group that i could play for a while. I'm ready for some automation and computer craft again.

IGN: Ballerona_Budget

Why: i want Automate, maybe finally finish the magic mods ! also i am finally returning back to the

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
You've been whitelisted King. IP has been PMed to you. :)

With all the PM's I've been getting. We are now up to 15 whitelisted. Received a bunch of feedback on how to improve this little community. If there are any questions or if you want to join, Please feel free to post or shoot me a PM.

f1nt1nt1n

Jul 29, 2019
Hi im interested in getting involved if theres still slots available.
never been banned,
ged 40
lots of experience in modded mc ive been staff on a couple of monster and tppi servers.
my IGN is f1nt1nt1n
I want to join because the last sever i played on vanished, and i was pretty far into GT and getting into bees but so much was left unfinished :(

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Hi im interested in getting involved if theres still slots available.
never been banned,
ged 40
lots of experience in modded mc ive been staff on a couple of monster and tppi servers.
my IGN is f1nt1nt1n
I want to join because the last sever i played on vanished, and i was pretty far into GT and getting into bees but so much was left unfinished :(
You've been whitelisted :)

Exiledminer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! I'd like to join the server if there's still room.
I've never been banned.
Have a lot of experience, but with outdated FTB packs.
IGN: Exiledminer
Would love to join a small server with a nice community!
Thanks!

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Got you whitelisted. See you soon. We've established a small player base, and still looking for more.

PS. The Name of the server is Forsaken Builders.. But don't let that fool you, I still build 9x9's and square houses for shelters.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Lol.. It wont go anywhere.. Im also setting up a tiny server for us.. AG skies, multiplayer style.. It wont affect TPPI in any way lol.. Just something new XD.. AG skies is an extreme light weight comapred what it takes to run tppi.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
TPPI is back up.. So with AG skies, you can actually share the same quests, and you both receive rewards.. You can have larger parties also. I just finished setting the server up..